Servitor - The Healer

Thank you! :green_heart:

6 Likes

I am glad that you have decided to make this servitor public, and very grateful of course for this opportunity. I didn’t expect the mandala to be your profile picture, pretty cool :D Blessings :pray:t3:

8 Likes

Not the exact same pic but a different one. And I knew people would say that once it’s out

7 Likes

thank you so much!..

synchronicity like crazy lolll

5 Likes

This is a very generous gift. Thank you very much. :pray:
This will help a lot of people.

10 Likes

Also forgot to mention contains these properties as well. These are default go to for whatever type of servitors I’ll make. And I jow I won’t see these info copied anywhere else like in the past

8 Likes

You’re welcome

4 Likes

Thank you so much @Equilibrium :pray:t3:
Is there a limit to how many people we can send healing to at the same time?
For instance can I do work on myself and 4 or 5 others simultaneously?

This is an amazing gift, very generous of you. Thank you.

9 Likes

OMG, Thank You Very Much!!

8 Likes

Shouldn’t be a problem but you can always experiment. I didn’t sent any type of limit in general

10 Likes

Thank you @Equilibrium
for offering this
especially for free.

8 Likes

Sorry, didn’t read the full description, maybe you mentioned or not, but is it OK to use for pets too?

3 Likes

Yes

5 Likes

Forgot to add there also source healing energy like dagon. It has most of its publicly available abilities bit not all

7 Likes

Thank you.

I’ll print this mandala out and work with it.

:heart:

2 Likes

There’s no need to print unless you just want to feel it’s enegies.tou can ask it by just intent

5 Likes

The healing feel stronger and faster than Dagon. Also, it feels lighter on the system. :angel:

Thank you @Equilibrium ! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Yup, primarily to feel the energy, I’m the kind that needs to know a presence near me lol.

If you wish you can use the reveal presence command and see if you feel any difference. It’s a command that makes it’s presence stronger than normal as it remains concealed most of the time

8 Likes

Just commanded it.

Felt a cold shiver down my spine. Nice :laughing:

4 Likes