Dagon - Limited Access

Thanks @Equilibrium Dagon is amazing, it was great working with it :pray:t3:

6 Likes

@Equilibrium Thanks for letting us experience Dagon and have it help us in multiple ways. Also for Dagon helping the planet with the collective healing sessions.

7 Likes

Does this mean that the healing servitor will not happen? :disappointed_relieved:
Thank you for Dagon. It was a learning experience

1 Like

It will most likely happen but chances are 60- 70 percent for now. Or I’ll have to do it in a manner that there’s enough leashes in it

6 Likes

I will keep fingers crossed and loop luck fields :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The new one is up

16 Likes

Damn, last night I´ve had a short visit to a timeline where @Equilibrium made Dagon permanently available to the public, tho through a video format? Wild stuff for sure.

6 Likes

LOL that would be a great timeline to be in.

1 Like

I really miss it and deeply want it

1 Like

yeah Dagon, worked faster for me than the Healer, and i felt him stronger. But the Healer is still good.

3 Likes

Send me your email and I share

Man I joined the forum to late and missed out on some good opportunities from Equilibrium

@ganesha1963 @meteagle
I hope you are not attempting to share Dagon. @Equilibrium has made it clear that he has removed access and it will not work for anyone but himself.

1 Like

You can use The Healer , the new servitor Servitor - The Healer

2 Likes

Well doesn’t matter. The image no longer has the field anyways. Even if it’s shared it’s an empty image

3 Likes

It’s good to say it out loud rather than have people think you are just withholding. Plus you have provided The Healer free of charge. That’s the bit that should be remembered.

7 Likes

Thanks, I found that shortly after my comment. I have been using it for a few hrs now.

Ok,understood I will not share .

1 Like

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Debate Club (aka The Bro Down !)

Why would I share something that doesn’t work anymore And why shouldn’t i share something that doesn’t work anymore