Discussion for other Creator Channels

I have a list of 10 fields from Morpheus on the same topic, and to be honest, I haven’t felt any effects. Since I listen to Sapien in the morning, I usually make a playlist from another creator before bed and test it over a period of three to six months. I feel like the only thing I’ve accomplished is gaining weight from the number of videos, and nothing more. To be honest, I haven’t noticed any effects from Sapien’s free fields either, even though I am very consistent and persistent. I often wonder if it’s just a placebo effect, or if people really experience the effects and changes they write about. I’ve tried all the advice I’ve received here, but maybe I’m just not energetically receptive enough to these energies. Sometimes, I admire my own persistence and dedication to all of this, even though the results are lacking. The only thing I can think of now is to try Sapien’s fields for removing subconscious limits and ego dissolution overnight. Or maybe I should try fields that contain some form of magic, although I’m a bit afraid of that

3 Likes

There are plenty of creators out there. You can try Binaural Nutrition, FK/Wrath/Kabus, https://www.subliminalclub.com/shop/, Quadible, Maitreya Fields, Xerron, https://harperhealing.com/
I have tried them all. I did not see anything mind-blowing but definitely, there were some minor effects, not saying that they are not working.
Also tried Sapien many times before and with the same minor effects, but nothing to write home about.

In recent months I have tried his Gumroad stuff and his The Point of No Return (Your Energetic Being too) I have started to see more results from his fields although I have to say, many of those are paid from Gumroad.

My theory is that my energy levels and limiting beliefs were too tough to deal with and those fields/subs could not penetrate it enough.
I am saying that because when I started with The Point of No Return I was always very tired afterwards (not anymore) and this was because my subconsciousness was fighting or dealing with it.

I had the same issue many times with subliminals when I was many times very tired (sometimes I even needed to take a nap in the middle of the day).

Also bought The Malleable Ego to help Point of No Return even more, plus with Blueprint of Life and Your Energetic Being which are my staple these days.

4 Likes

Has anyone tried listening to a SZ field along Dream’s fields? Can that work? I’m mostly looking to use jing-chi-shen-orgone since they can be intense.

I think Ojas afterwards could also be repairing, but meanwhile or bejore jing-chi-orgone would help…I’m just not that good at planning so I’d end up listening to it simultaneously instead of listening before, and that’s why I wanna know.

2 Likes

To those not getting results…what creators have you tried? What other area or topic in your life you don’t get results in? Seems to me it must be a bigger pattern.

My quick impression:

EWFAE: Elemental Magick. Really good, use Quantum Mind Reset which has all their tech. It’s the Phantom tech demo. Can really change things and results.

Maitreya: Subconscious Magick. Some energetic programming and consciousness upgrades. I must say I’d rather use her fields than subliminals. They’re pretty much subliminals or hypnosis in energetic form. Just journal or smth and they will work fully.

Quadible Integrity: Activations, codings, transmissions/downloads type.

ATOG: Light element magick. Good on consciousness, good on energy. Torus fields are great. Divine connections are great.

Equilibrium: Healer Servitor :ok_hand:

SZ: Energetic yoga magick. Soul Elevation Technique is his only field that doesn’t require engagement. Probably good to use once daily.

ENDGAME fields people overlook: Angelic Blessings, Ho’Oponopono, Dotto Ring (yes it will increase fields results).

11 Likes

Vouch

2 Likes

Equllibirum is too good to pass up

1 Like

How has angelic blessings helped you with results?
Btw if anyone is using subliminals. You should really use subliminal side effect remover from quadible integrity

1 Like

One of the services indicates that The Sapien Medicine YouTube channel had a total of 284 free videos. It also shows that The Quadible Integrity YouTube channel has a total of 213 videos.

Additionally, Captain has a Patreon where, for a extremely small fee, you can download and work through a wide range of issues.

Feel free to take advantage of this.

In my opinion, the Captain has made a significant contribution to the world by providing valuable resources for free. I would even say that the value he has offered far exceeds his reward.

Personally, I believe that every professional in any field should live abundantly and charge for their services in a way that brings them joy. Being a professional or a master of your craft and living in poverty or barely making ends meet is a sign of lack of self-love, internal limitations and suffering.

Any spiritual teacher who does not live in abundance is not truly a spiritual teacher. Serving others should come from a place of inner abundance, not from personal insecurities, suffering, or pride.

5 Likes

have any of ya’ll used this

3 Likes

Yeah i have, really refreshing

1 Like

yeah i think so too. it has helped me to reduce some of the overwhelming effects of stress, like a scattered mind or detachment from the moment. dream’s stress relief field is perfect in tandem

1 Like

I’d be making things up if I answered that…how the fields work. But I know they work and boost results crazily.

For me, they fixed my relationship. Just one listen. No loops or anything. First field I listened from the album was Gabriel. I asked Mystic Tarot which archangel I should ask for help that day.

I had no idea what would happen nor intention for it. Tarot said Gabriel, I listened once and got busy so couldn’t listen more.

So maybe I owe something to Mystic Tarot Reader too. The other field I was listening was EWFAE’s Quantum Mind Reset that doesn’t have much to do with the outcome except for a big purge of limitations I guess.

1 Like

Detached resilience is good for this too

QI still charges for same youtube videos boosted on his page.

On what page? There are many that are even older like Whole Body Regeneration that I’ve not been able to find for sale. Asking because I am looking down guidance on where to find.

1 Like

I think when it comes to quadible these are considered brand new :sweat_smile:

You can go to their website and sort for recent released, you’ll see that they uploaded the nose one a couple months ago which has been on youtube for like 4 years now

It usually takes years for their stuff to be put on their website lol

1 Like
2 Likes

I think I’ve tried most of the creators mentioned here. Over the years, they’ve changed periodically, but Sapien has remained constant, along with SZ, Dr. Virtual, and Maitreya. There was a guy who had interesting fields, I think his name was Tobisteles, and I really liked some of them, but he deleted his channel.
Currently, I’m still testing Morpheus. I tend to group fields by specific purposes, reviewing them all and then selecting what’s supportive for prosperity, or next time for love or appearance. Before all of them, I usually add fields for clearing blocks, both energetic and mental, along with aura cleansing, some kind of booster, etc., depending on what the creator offers.
The next thing I’ll test is MOAB 2.0 in combination with subliminals from Akuo and Vox Masculus, as they’ve always seemed good and safe to me.
I had hoped Freedom would release his field creation course that he mentioned, where I could potentially learn to create them and try making one for myself, which might finally have an effect.

“Equilibrium: Healer Servitor” I haven’t been able to find this field, could you share the link?

1 Like

I believe it was exclusively only available for his discord members after he and the other creators were asked to leave the forum.

1 Like

i do not understand this, this is schizo-type stuff. who does this help?