Take a Pause for Grounding

What would happen if you could stand in front of a giant tree and be able to ground next to it and hug it?

Some Taoist practices say that you can connect energetically and create a microcosmic orbit with a tree, helping you release and transmute negative energy to the earth.

This is a slightly more advanced version of a normal grounding, please enjoy it.

23 Likes

@Nobody

1 Like

I’ve been grounding a lot lately so I will take a break from it. Maybe it’s possible to over-ground. I am a braindoper, but I’m also a dumbass so it kind of evens out.

3 Likes

Thank You. :pray:

2 Likes

Yeah, but all of us who braindope have to be kind of dumbasses… TMK, the literal goal is “grow this thing with limited space till it fills the space and gives me a disorder, then prune until I no longer have the disorder but everything left behind is denser”. Sounds like a recipe for a hospital visit or a padded room, but it works.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s right. How absurd would it sound if I tell people what I do? “Yeah, I listen to different songs on repeat for 18 + hours and sometimes when I sleep and sometimes 4 of them at the same time in the hopes of it increasing my cognition massively with the ultimate aim to be a genius. No medical journals has ever confirmed that is real, but I did find this channel on youtube and by the way it’s psychic and that allows me to cure virtually every single health problem and increase my cognition to such an extent it should have been impossible. Then I get lightheaded, headaches, fried, brainfog from autism overgrowth, then I remove the overgrowth and extend the telometeres and then I fry myself again to cure myself from the fields effects. Rinse and repeat with various gene enhancers, DNA enhancers.”

9 Likes

Type here. Use markdown, BBCode, html for files, drag the files for images.

Uh?

Type here. Use markdown, BBCode, html for files, drag the files for images.

1 Like

yes, just a memory excercise.

Maybe my memory is worse than I thought it was. I guess that should be easy to remember. I’m fried, but still it shouldn’t be that hard. It’s just when there is “.” or “,” and there are little details one can get wrong.

I am able to pay attention and listen to other people, but what if my memory is bad? It doesn’t feel like it in my daily interactions with others.

Sorry for using the text chats here like that. I don’t want to use it like that really.

Thank you… :pray:t5::sun_with_face:

1 Like

Maybe you need a new type of grounding :arrow_up: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Run through your healing protocol for a few days, sounds like you may have fried something more than you think you have.

You took some time off and then recently made a lot of fields. thank you.

Is it because of the increased energy levels?

1 Like

I feel good now :D

And yes, a bit of energy here and there

2 Likes

Yeah, I could try that. My intention was to always listen to your stuff sooner or later.

I wanted to take a break. That stuff seems intense. I could do it now, but I’m fried.

The piano music is great. It has a rich tone. It’s a vast, but simple soundscape. I’m feeling it now and it’s been 2 minutes. I knew it was about to get hardcore when JoJo tagged me. This must be the bomb.

1 Like

Try to imagine that you get rid of all that overload and give it to the earth through your feets

2 Likes

Thanks. I’d love to give a proper review of it. So far it calmed me down very well.

1 Like