Take a Pause for Grounding

Take your time, just loop it a bit more and let the overload flow to your feets and then the earth

Grow roots through legs from your root chakra, then spiral those into a root network, at least 20 feet down (really dig them in). I had some weird ass ā€œlets douse Pixel in energyā€ thing a few days ago, lasted for hours and I physically hurt after; I believe this concept is the only thing that kept me from frying my energy system.

1 Like

:rofl: :laughing:

:rofl: :rofl:
Getting catharsis rn

I have a PM with myself :slight_smile:

I use to check how the formatting of a post will come out, to save deleted messages (yeah guys this is what it is worth for), have some drafts or even just personal notes, links, screenshots and stuff.

1 Like

Literally!:rofl:

God bless our future bfs and gfs when they find all this out :skull:

1 Like

A great gift from Cap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy Earth day, little pumpkins :heart_eyes: :earth_africa: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

This is not a product from Dream :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeeeep, I just noticed the label hahahaha sorry! Thank you a lot ;)

1 Like

Is more like this

And connects to the earth star chakra, and with an energetic tree to link the roots and thus be able to do deeper grounding. The tree helps to move the negative energy faster towards the earth.

5 Likes

Hi, Iā€™m kind of new to A Touch of the Gods and their energy work. I searched the forum but couldnā€™t find much info outside of each item description.

Is there an intro or more information that describes the type of energy work?

Edit: ended up trying this out since a combination of microcosmic orbit, trees had been on my mind the last few days, and grounding about this past week.

This works really well, and reminds me of the actual practice. Thank you

2 Likes

Hi! welcome!

I craft dynamic energy fields using a selected array of sources. Using conceptal thinking, I tap into the core of the ideas I want to put into the fields and then let the magic flow. Iā€™m constantly growing, so are the fields.

Thank you!

6 Likes

How is this different than other grounding fields? What does it do differently or improve upon?

I donā€™t know what technologies are used in other grounding fields, but mine:

4 Likes

Hey @aTouchOfTheGods, would you recommend for the image to be worn as a mandala, either for this or for Regrowing the Earth Star Chakra?

1 Like

As you wish, is up to the individual preference. But with the grounding one it will be cool to print it and put it on shoes. I was thinking on create some real grounding shoes :D

6 Likes

your mind is pouring golden flows :D

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a neat idea!
Hmm or an item maker to infuse shoes or insoles?
Or, if easier for you for starters, instead of going all the way to creating shoes, starting with insoles? (I donā€™t know what all this involves)

This came to mind (though Iā€™m not sure if grounding is the word in this case, maybe more for athletes :P)

1 Like

ā€¦ or a symbol to be applied to shoes

2 Likes

Can be good for flat feet as well

I already have that idea in testing mode, with some clothes as well :)

2 Likes