How to remove dark servitors

if some black magician for instance has hatred towards you and sends servitors to cause harm of any kind, what is the best solution to remove dark servitors and stop enemies from binding and doing psychic attacks?

Free:

(1) Psychic Mental Shielding
(2) Michael (mandala)

Paid:

(1) Shielding 3.0
(2) Naga Shield - Psychic University
(3) Warrior Monk
(4) Michael (nft)

1 Like

This may not hlbe a popular understanding on this forum…

Like attracts like… fear, anger, hatred, greed etc, are the qualities of the heart which allow these things in, servitor or ghost, demon etc… if our hearts are purified by virtuous behavious and goodness in our deeds etc, nothing can touch us :)

1 Like

I agree but its not like people who gets these attacks dont have a pure heart, but a lot of them dont believe in the power of their heart or are temporarily disconnected to that space within them.

I agree friend…Which is kind of my point… if one is workimg toeards purity, living a good moral life, then thay person should look to that side of themselves more and delight in it… the more we look to the heart and see goodness, even making a fun game out of inspecting the qualities of the heart here and now, then the more obvious our goodness is…

If there is something stopping that from being possible, judgement, hatred, anxiety etc… then of course these fields play a major role. For me, therapy with a good therapist is just as beneficial but that’s another topic :slight_smile:

oh my, i can’t describe how many satanists attacked me, but they failed thanks to taking actions and help, they use goetia to harm me, how do i know? they send a sigil into my inbox messages, but i report these evil seeds to cops, and then they dont act gangsta anymore, but the harm is there, i use so many fields, and nfts, but im worried each time, having a traumatic pained life makes even offend god, and my god is shiva and so on, i dont do anything to anyone, yet they still come at me to cause domestic pain which holds a sadness off my chest, i wish dreamweaver have sympothy for me, ive been hurt so much, i never reallly understood the essance of joy, i feel alone, empty, sad and angry
THese symptoms what happens when since young age i get called as the devil because of both my palms have some sort simian line crease in a sense, im different by nature, but these bastards must have something intentional for all these years of pain and sadness and no love from outside, i dont know why im on planet earth, there must be a reason, i survivied 40 of them satanic bastards posting cursed sigils while im planting to grow love and peace domestically, but they ruin it up, i end up angry and its in the morning, because of these pigs ( no offensive to pigs really) SOMETHING causes me to become angry and cause myself self sabotage and then i see like ‘‘haha’’ on facebook and its always a satanist, may biggest hope is to kill satan once and for all, that would be peaceful