Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

How many breathe I can do minimum to see the effect?

2 Likes

When I inhale strongly do I have to wait to exhale or exhale after inhaling immediately ?

So far, these are two benefits I experienced doing this:

This enabled me to listen to many fields daily with good results from them.

I already posted this result earlier in this thread. This gives you a good alternative source of energy whenever and wherever you want or need it. The energy boost, in my case, is good for a few or several hours at most. You can use it for any undertaking/situation you encounter daily.

7 Likes

Should the breathing be with your nostrils?
Mouth closed during the whole session?

2 Likes

_OM
Regular

Aug '20

Better thru the nose.
Great for clearing sinuses,stuffy noses, etc.
Have tissue ready! Snots gonna fly! :triumph:
(Don’t stop the exercise to wipe away snot tho. Just wipe up after the rush of energy dissipates.)

4 Likes

Uhm… im just gonna drop this around here…

This exercise while listening to:

A Taste Of Mana (Meditational and Energetic)

And then

New Release: Armor of Light and Glory

Ha! And now add the Fa Jin Gong

New Release - Fa Jin Gong Healing

:mechanical_arm:

10 Likes

Nice results you got so far. I am at the beginning of doing this exercise again and this time I am breathing through the belly which Dream have opened my mind by the New Release The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer) and so far I felt that the Chi get into my system more deeply compared to the chest breathing I used to do and now I am doing this exercise with so much more enjoyable and peacefully :grin: :laughing: :100:

9 Likes

Just an update:

12 Likes

Did it twice daily for a week or 2

this time around I felt very very strong tingling in my legs, never this strong, also some energy in my in my hands, I always feel my solar plexus tho. a goal of mine is to awaken my spiritual sight and increase awareness cos I cant see jack when I try to visualize and dreams still foggy still and its starting to annoy me :/ sorry for the negativity lol

anyway this is a great exercise I like how it’s so simple and yet so effective

12 Likes

Started about 4 days ago.

I realise that it gets easier to influence my dreams now that I hold more energy, particularly the thoughts I hold before bed. If I think of a person or if someone tells me about another person, I see them in my dreams next. If I think of doing a certain thing for an end result, I see the end result in my dreams next.

And probably because I do it multiple times a day just for the heck of it. I have many free time.

9 Likes

This exercise really helps with a lack of energy. This morning, I felt really drained from a certain incident. I could feel myself slipping right back into depression as I kept going back to sleep and didn’t want to get up from my bed at all. Once I forced myself up to do the Star Exercise, I could get up and start doing things again.

I also did it multiple times over the span of a few hours because I felt like I really needed the boost. While I always feel the energy in my arms, this time I also could feel the energy gathering in my left leg where I was having some issues with the nerves, which felt similar to when I was using Plasma Protocol.

14 Likes

greater connection to universal life force I think. I feel more loved/joyful and connected

7 Likes

I kinda had really bad stiff shoulders today from doing the SEE exercise yesterday and today. It was getting to a point where I wanted to just stop releasing for today because of the tension I get when I feel gratitude in the neck and shoulders.

So I did the star exercise and my stiff shoulders/neck was cleared… so easily. I did another round of releasing and I didn’t felt any stiffness at all. This exercise is really powerful lol.

14 Likes

Keep it up :muscle::+1::partying_face:

10 Likes

I have been having huge results since I’ve made a few changes to my routine with the Star Exercise, and I felt like sharing those:

• Changing my breathing pace (now doing it more coherently and faster, 2:2)
  • Using Fa Jin Gong or Mana, then finishing with the Essence of Faith (amazing for breath retention)
  • Using Om’s affirmation “I am One with Universal Life Energy, it is flowing through me now, I feel it”

Hope this might be useful to some :)

19 Likes

Did you not use this before?

6 Likes

Nope, I don’t know how I missed that information honestly :grin:

Same same for the fast paced breathing.

9 Likes

Youre still getting benefits right? I missed out the ‘I feel it’ part. xD
I also used Mana, sometimes prana or white light waves . didn’t think about breath retention and essence of faith… I know there’s some things you can use with awesome tools you can do if you really pay attention. Hope youre doing great!

5 Likes

Ofc man, though it got even better & deeper :slight_smile:

5 Likes

wow the 2:2 breath pacing is really good advice made a differe3nce

2 Likes