A Taste Of Mana (Meditational and Energetic)

Mana is a foundation of the Polynesian worldview, a spiritual quality with a supernatural origin and a sacred, impersonal force. To have mana implies influence, authority, and efficacy—the ability to perform in a given situation. The quality of mana is not limited to individuals; peoples, governments, places and inanimate objects may also possess mana, and its possessors are accorded respect.
Mana is thought to have referred to “powerful forces of nature such as thunder and storm winds” rather than supernatural power. That meaning became detached as the Oceanic-speaking peoples spread eastward and the word started to refer to unseen supernatural powers.
(from wikipedia)
As you play this you will draw and accumulate the specific natural mana as specifically defined by Polynesian /oceanic cultures.
The accumulation of mana was considered a very powerful thing.

46 Likes

First and cool

6 Likes

Wow :)

:blue_heart:

13 Likes

Ojas, mana :-) just collecting these bad boys.

Thanks dream! And special someone :kissing_heart:

16 Likes

13 Likes

How can Mana benefit our lives?

It gives you efficacy, authority, influence.
The ability to perform in any situation.

5 Likes

Sorry for the bad quality, just a quick scan from a book I have.

23 Likes

The Magician + this Mana field = unlimited magic. :sparkles:

10 Likes

So as I understand it, the polynesian concept of Mana is very similar to the daoist Shen and hinduist Ojas, when it is inside a living being and related to the being’s spiritual and mental powers. Since Shen and Ojas also increase your social charisma, mental clarity and magical powers (visualization etc.).

But also as daoist Jing when it comes to receiving and passing Mana on via birth and genealogy.

When Mana is related to a place, then it is seems to be similar to the concept of Orgone/Chi/a place with high Bovis units level.

Which means, and this is just my interpretation, Mana refers to all types of energies and in this regards this is a good thing because the field transfers the “concept of Mana” onto us. And when the concept embodies all those types of energies, it means the field will be beneficial for a ton of different applications but also as a universal energy providing field.

17 Likes

slow clapping, gradually increasing to applause

You just clarified a huge thing I’ve been trying to figure out when it comes to this kind of thing involving energies because there seems to be so many different forms of it

Thanks fam

2 Likes

People test this out and tell us the results

Oooh very excited to try this out

I loop this for 2 hours. I feel i get some new kind of energies that i don’t have before. It feels like soul/magical energy, whereas the Ojas for me is body/physical energy.

Now the thing is… I don’t know how to use or spent my mana since i’m not an experienced paranormal.

7 Likes

Guys loop this with child like wonder & magical abundance I have never felt this happy and blissed out in my life. Everything just feels alright like all my worries and stresses just disappeared and my fatigue is gone (I was so tired after working a 12 hour nursing shift) was about to play deep sleeper and vagus stimulation but saw this release and decided to try it and for some reason I feel like playing (like running around playing tag or something) which I have never felt like doing even as a kid. I am either bored most of the time, empty inside & or stressed out. I never review on this forum but something told me to recommend this stack I literally feel so happy almost high even lol I want this feeling to last forever sapien your the man :raised_hands:

31 Likes

Well you’ve convinced me to listen.

6 Likes

This is weird but if you could ever feel the color blue or turquoise, I feel like this is what it would feel like lol.

9 Likes

Listening to this right now.

Super loving and peaceful.

I wish i could post videos here, Miss Meow-Meows cat came into the room like trying to smell something in the air and kept jumping from the bed to the top of the closet like trying to reach something high and moving her head left and right as if she was seeing pixy dust or smelling flowers or something awe :blush:

13 Likes

Aww funny you said this.

I hadnt read any comments when i posted mine but the last thing i thought before i scrolled up to read was “this is making me feel like a child like what i posted yesterday on my instagram” then i read your comment :blush:

Thanks for sharing x

10 Likes

Energy is best spent on giving love and happiness and service to other people.:bouquet:

13 Likes