A Taste Of Mana (Meditational and Energetic)

How can I make this to influence my corrupted, bureaucrat country?

This makes me calm and peaceful. Minimizes the mind chatter and helps me focus.

Great audio to listen while working.

18 Likes

What lovely and soothing music.

3 Likes

This is one cotton candy field. Yes, this is basically how it makes feel my environment and myself. Cotton candy in motion, to be more exact. I wish Angelgome could come up with one of his fancy gifs right now, to describe the situation.

I’ll try with words. Actually, this is the kind of field that I wouldn’t review. All the more because I really don’t like words but still play around with them to become friends with my “enemies”. And writing this review also to avoid any “this field is soooooooooo underrated” remark :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Anyway, it’s still too early to write anything conclusive but first of all, this one feels really harmonious with Plasma Flower. Unsurprisingly. As if this one was taking the Flower’s power to vaporize it all around.

Speaking of the “power” thing: my views on this word have dramatically changed over time. Same for the “influence, authority, and efficacy” parts that are encompassed by power anyway. The tranquil, subtle, naked kind of power.

The power to change and the power to accept stuff that can’t be changed (happens too). The power to apologize and the power to forgive, be it others or oneself, as expressed beautifully by Pia in response to Ray’s courageous post:

The power to acknowledge one’s own polarities/contradictions before milkshaking them for good. The power to soften the edges when necessary, without thinking of it as a weakness, failure, principle crusher nor self-betrayal. The power to stand still. The power to heal one’s own ego wounds without waiting for something/someone else’s intervention (say, not waiting for an apology that will never come). And I assume that those are the easiest ones to heal, since they’re mostly based on words and incredibly superficial causes.

“X said this and I replied that and then we started pulling each other’s hair but I was right and blabla.”

Hey! What the hell? Isn’t that a shame that we’re still stuck in this kind of mud? But like I said: “the power to accept what can’t be changed” applies here.

So yes, the immersion in this field has taken me in this kind of direction. Not because it’s its purpose, but rather because it’s allowing me to repel and purify all the artificial stuff listed in the previous paragraphs. Allowing me to see what I will leave behind before reaching the heart of the matter.

etc., etc., blablabla.

15 Likes

Watching itself looks so meditative…awesome dream

10 Likes

As I understand it, the Environmental Energy Accumulator works on the environment around you (which then works on you). So, when you are playing that field simultaneously with another “personal” field, those 2 fields are acting upon 2 different things–one acting on the environment, the other acting on your person (in this example). Your environment and your person have 2 different energy systems, which are each able to accommodate the information and changes from the 2 different fields playing at the same time.

To the extent that you’d like this A Taste of Mana field to work on your environment (and then have your transformed environment affect you), I can see the parallels that you’re describing. If you’re playing A Taste of Mana to affect you personally, then this field will be drawing on the same energy system that another “personal” field, playing at the same time, is affected. Because a lot of our issues are caused by limitations with our energy systems, it’s the 2-fields-affecting-1-energy-system-at-the-same-time which seems to give rise to the recommendation that we play 1 personal field at a time, so that we can maximize the potential benefit of our personal field, rather than setting up potential conflicts for ourselves.

So, the answer to your question really depends on what you’re hoping to accomplish by what you’re asking. Additionally, we’re talking guidelines, recommendations and general rules of thumb here. You are a unique energetic system, playing with experimental fields. Armed with this new information, you might choose to experiment and see what your actual experience is.

If you do choose to play and to experiment, give it a good and fair experiment. And then come back here and report your experience for others to learn from.

8 Likes

I know about Mana from video games. It is used to cast spells and other special abilities. So cool : )

6 Likes

Will this ever be uploaded to patreon to enjoy for offline use or can the mana circuits audio supplement this?

3 Likes