Fa Jin Gong Healing

This is a unique creation which incorporates elements of Fa jin, fajin or fa chin (fājìn, 發勁), sometimes misspelled as fajing, is a term used in some Chinese martial arts, particularly the neijia (internal) martial arts, such as xingyiquan, t’ai chi ch’uan (taijiquan), baguazhang, bak mei, and bajiquan. It means to issue or discharge power explosively (wikipeadia)
and an electrically charged version of chi to produce a very unique creation designed to work in healing/charging/cultivating way of healing.

71 Likes

Wow amazing!

3 Likes

Oh my. I was just thinking of this while battering my punch bag :joy:

12 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: ha. This is so powerful. :sweat_smile:

Thank you Captain.

9 Likes

Can i be Bruce Lee with that? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It is a joke, Thanks for this field Capitan!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

13 Likes

So this is like a spiritual/alchemical form of martial arts? Also, will it give you the knowledge to do it yourself, or is it only automated with this video?

2 Likes

Masterpiece after masterpiece after masterpiece…

8 Likes

for anyone who doesn’t know what fa jin is, heres a great explanation video

19 Likes

Can this heal skin problem too?

you will break piles of bricks with one blow :smile:

3 Likes

Watch the video above Imogen

1 Like

Oh sh*t, I get it now! I’m already making a martial arts stack RN

4 Likes

Well, the concept here is not just or only or exactly however you wanna use it for like automated martial arts, but this automated “technique” brings up the force/energy to as the description says “charge,cultivate healing” … a very powerful type of healing.

I just tried. After doing the star exercise played it 3 times and i could feel the force literally rushing upwards pushing out through my hands, but i also felt it like exuding outward through my chakras, very very strong, i dont have any like pain or anything to try it on but i directed it towards my calves that were a little sore after working out and it felt like a heating pad soothing the area instantly.

Only one try and to me (who have been for years studying and practicing all kinds of healing techniques, already amazed by the ones from the energetic course and be the healer portal) this is yet the most powerful healing tool. Giving to us just like that. And FREE.

:heart:

My healer heart dances with happiness and gratitude.

@Star check this out!!!

31 Likes

:fist_right: :boom:

Here are some videos about Kicking or Practicing movements :dragon_face:

With Fajing :white_check_mark:
and
Without Fajing :x:

It seems explosive and impresive . :D

Now there is only left experimentation to have more insights . :muscle: :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Great field by the way, for a while I practiced taekwondo martial arts to be exact, my alasticity was very good, however I lacked power, hehe how I would not have liked to practice in those times with this field lol I would have been a great martial artist! Thanks for your contribution my brother! :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

He always does! :relieved: :relieved: :relieved:

I hope you are better Lunita !!! You are the most !!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

He really does. I can’t tell you how many times he’s posted a field just as I was wishing for it that same day or week.

4 Likes

woah woah woah woah,

my hero academia ch313 spoiler

2 Likes
7 Likes