Negentropic Three Treasures - Qi, Jing, and Shen: Testimonials

Hi Maoshan,

I would be very interested in understanding how Jindan, The Force of Life and Minor Blueprint of Power fit into the whole Dantiens / Jing-Chi-Shen-Wu model?

Minor Blueprint of Power and Jindan seems to be doing something related to the lower Dantien?
The Force of Life could be related to Chi?

If you could share any info or insights from your side on these please, I would be very thankful :pray: and am sure I am not the only one with these questions. Thank you in advance.

6 Likes

I was mildly surprised to see the sequence different here on some threads because I always thought Qi-Jing-Shen is the sequence similar to how semen in Ayurveda is the most refined thing i.e. “essence” in a man’s body. And then I found some YT videos explaining Jing as the first treasure.

Too early to see benefits, except that I feel more energy and as some said very difficult to pin point the benefits, so may be the order does not matter but after few months will change and see.

Thanks, I will get back to reading Dr. Yang’s books and see what he says. I will update.

2 Likes

Just discovered the treasures. I had / have severely depleted energies from very poor lifestyle choices in my 20s. Pretty sure I was out of pre-natal jing completely. I have read a ton of posts by @Maoshan_Wanderer (hes brilliant btw!) I started listening to this playlist and my energy improved dramatically in a day. My question is about the playlist. Can I add or drop anything to make it make it the most efficient/best list possible. Paid or free fields, any advice welcome. ty:)

3 Likes

Tell us more about your experience with your playlist.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure tht playlist is not even the most optimized way to go about restoring vitality… But it’s benefits are dramatic like I said. I’ve been having to sleep in the middle of the day every day for years. One day I played that playlist and I didn’t feel the need to do that.

Separately I think that everybody should make sure their jing levels etc are optimized really before using any other fields. I think you’ll get much more dramatic quicker results.

My theory is that our energy system when our jing is low tries to conserve life force instead of using all of it on hair color reversal or a healing field etc.

I could be wrong but this makes sense to me.

I have a lot of fields. Before I buy neg jing or shen etc I was hoping some of the more enlightened peeps would give me a hand on where to take this list or leave it how it is.

Ty.

2 Likes

Great, thanks for sharing that. It helps me tailor my comments for you.

Without your reply, I had been worried that you had too much Jing in your playlist. But as you say, you have your reasons for that and it’s working for you. (Good for you!)

I may have missed a Chi field in your playlist. If there’s not one, I would add the free field at least to start. We use Chi to buffer the use of our Jing.

The other thing that I would do, if this were my stack, would be to heal or resolve whatever is draining my vitality. Without doing that, your playlist might be just pouring water into a leaky bucket. Sure, we can do that and it seems to work if we can pour enough water fast enough but we still have the problem of the leaky bucket, you see?

If you know the causes of your drain, you can use fields tailored for your causes. If you don’t yet know the causes of your drain, maybe try the New Release - Fa Jin Gong Healing field?

2 Likes

Ty for your insights. I cant find a free chi field but if I remember one of the fields I have may help with chi already. I will add Fa Jin to my stack.

I think my health issue is/was depleted life force literally.

I have some other health concerns, one related to genetic cholesterol but my diet and life style are excellent and my labs are very good.

Im not oppsed to dropping one of the jings or adding the neg jing etc.

Sure thing, happy to share!

I was thinking of these:

• Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
    These are on Patreon. Maybe elsewhere, too.

No need to drop it when it’s working for you.

3 Likes

I’m using the Energetic Alchemy playlist from Spotify.

Are these equally effective?

This is to support the healing process of Plasma Flaunt, Plasma Glass Skin and Plasma Brain of Youth.

I have an inner-desire to be as vigorous and healthy as I can possibly be.

1 Like

These are negentropic (negative entropy) while the ones on EA are without negentropy.

Have you used a noticeable difference between them? @Kalacakra

Hard to say, I’m not so energy sensitive.

because I don’t know much of shen, I know is the byproduct of chi which is from jing and so on. I can only understand fully the jing and understand somewhat chi.

Can someone explain to me shen?
The old internal alchemy shen was compressed to heart and brain (or mind)
the ancient art album is compressed to veins and blood and heart also I think

it’s the spirit energy and all yes

but what does it do? because the metaphor above with cooking is a bit complicated to put in real time experience. It’s the loss of energy? Because after using it I really feel like myself again, well in a sense I become more and more like me. It halted the loss of jing.

2 Likes

There have been a number of good explanations of this question on the forum. Our friend, the search engine, can help you find them.

2 Likes

it’s ok you can stop with the search engine now, afterall this got me here

You’re welcome

Damn you a stubborn fella

These videos give best overview imo.

5 Likes

Nice, thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I take it the three treasures will be good for energy and vitality levels because sammyg has put the other jing chi shen in his ultimate stack of morphic fields.

And with jindan, mana circuits, pranayama and the force of life it May be safe to say you would feel energized after a session.

2 Likes