Negentropic Three Treasures - Qi, Jing, and Shen: Testimonials

I’m using the Energetic Alchemy playlist from Spotify.

Are these equally effective?

This is to support the healing process of Plasma Flaunt, Plasma Glass Skin and Plasma Brain of Youth.

I have an inner-desire to be as vigorous and healthy as I can possibly be.

1 Like

These are negentropic (negative entropy) while the ones on EA are without negentropy.

Have you used a noticeable difference between them? @Kalacakra

Hard to say, I’m not so energy sensitive.

because I don’t know much of shen, I know is the byproduct of chi which is from jing and so on. I can only understand fully the jing and understand somewhat chi.

Can someone explain to me shen?
The old internal alchemy shen was compressed to heart and brain (or mind)
the ancient art album is compressed to veins and blood and heart also I think

it’s the spirit energy and all yes

but what does it do? because the metaphor above with cooking is a bit complicated to put in real time experience. It’s the loss of energy? Because after using it I really feel like myself again, well in a sense I become more and more like me. It halted the loss of jing.

2 Likes

There have been a number of good explanations of this question on the forum. Our friend, the search engine, can help you find them.

2 Likes

it’s ok you can stop with the search engine now, afterall this got me here

You’re welcome

Damn you a stubborn fella

These videos give best overview imo.

5 Likes

Nice, thanks a lot!

3 Likes

I take it the three treasures will be good for energy and vitality levels because sammyg has put the other jing chi shen in his ultimate stack of morphic fields.

And with jindan, mana circuits, pranayama and the force of life it May be safe to say you would feel energized after a session.

2 Likes

When I started learning about these things years ago, I was convinced it was a nice sequence, Chi, Jing, Shen and never have I thought I would come across so many overwhelming articles and many teachers suggesting Jing, Chi and Shen as the sequence.

For my some reason I have stuck to Chi, Jing and Shen itself while playing.

If you really want to cover your bases. You could go chi > jing >chi > shen > jing

It also kinda depends on where you’re at and how “deep” the effects of the fields go. I do shen > jing > chi

1 Like

This should also be good but the sequence I learnt chi gets refined to jing which gets further refined to shen, so I follow the same while playing.

-Chi is used to develop the lower dan tien
-When lower dan tien is fired up it uses jing to produce chi.
-Chi is then used to develop the middle dan tien
-Middle dan tien then uses chi to produce shen
-Shen is used to develop the upper dan tien and niwan
-The upper dan tien and niwan then use shen to do a few things, one of which is to refine jing
-Then repeat refinement process until _____

4 Likes

Do you have any examples of what could be draining vitality ?

Any updates?

What updates do you keep looking for on various threads?

1 Like

Sorry to be bothersome lol I just want to know what people are experiencing by using negentropic shen. I beleive it can definitely fix or at least aid my situation I’m in. I’m just curious what the shen audio has helped people with if anything. The jing audio definetely warms the kidneys. The chi audio I haven’t felt much from but I haven’t spamed it as much as jing. I’m still on the fence for the shen audio on if I should purchase it. The consensus is that it is felt the most powerful of the three just wish there was more reviews on what it does and how it helps. Thanks!