Negentropic Three Treasures - Qi, Jing, and Shen: Testimonials

Hi,
Could anyone who is listening to all these 3, Negentropic Three Treasures - Qi, Jing, and Shen share the experience? I’m curious to know the benefits of this recipe of using three together.

I read all the individual posts on each of these 3 and there are just two people who shared their experience of using all these 3.

Thanks

5 Likes

I have all three.
They all compliment each other and enhance each other’s “efficiency”:

10 Likes

You should listen to if with jindan and force of life as well, for the ultimate all around energy infusion :)

I would give my testimonial, but i have too many other things going on which makes it hard to pinpoint what does what

11 Likes

Thanks @JAAJ and @GoddessAndGodOfAll.

3 Likes

(I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s doing that. :laughing: )

Back on topic:

Not only this but everything that I know about Ancient and Traditional Chinese Medicines (2 different schools) is about balancing–balancing and managing the 3 Treasures and balancing how they are used and expressed through the 5 Elements and the 5 Organs, etc. It’s through that balance, that harmony, of all that we function most optimally.

5 Likes

That’s what I have been doing for two months. I use neg jing/qi/shen and jindan in tandem daily. But I don’t know what’s contributing to what…

2 Likes

Me, too. And another part of this regime, which makes it less clear for me to know what’s contributing to what is that, as we balance our 3 Treasures (and all the other energies that I had mentioned above) all our other fields will be “better” (“deeper”, “more comfortably”, “more broadly”–however we’re meaning “better”) accepted by our balancing energy systems and bodies.

4 Likes

In TV commercials of OTC chinese medicine, jingqishen is mostly an inseparable triplet jingle. It’s almost reflex reaction of me to think “I must use all three together.”

1 Like

A very famous example used to explain the three treasures in simple words is oft used in Daoist Alchemical texts.

Take the example of cooking a bowl of rice, simple right? Alchemy here is the transformation of raw rice to cooked rice which is usable by the body for energy.

• The preparation, the pre-requisite, the basis or groundwork to bring about this transformation is Jing.
  • The very process of this transformation is Qi.
  • The cost of this process - or the expense - may be viewed as Shen.

In the example of cooking rice, you do a bunch of prep work - get the rice, wash the rice, light the fire, place the uncooked rice on the fire and start cooking - all of this is Jing.

Now the actual process of heating up cold water, generating steam, transforming uncooked rice to soft, cooked, hot rice is Qi.

Now steam escapes, water gets used up, all of this expense is Shen. One can accelerate the alchemy of cooking rice by say increasing the fire (aka spend more Jing to generate more Shen). So, what you spend and how much depends on what you want to achieve.

Now, the teacher asks his disciple: What brings about the alchemy here? Is it the fire, the water, the cooking pot, rice, or the steam?

The wise disciple replies: All of them working synergistically together is what brings about the alchemy. Not one, not two, but all three working together.

The traditional way of the Daoist is one where one prepares the physical body and then the energetic body, finally marching toward the spirit (Jing → Qi → Shen). However, there are also Shen-centric schools that teach purely Shengong (Buddhist influence is dominant here) where the body is viewed through the angle of being impermanent, so there is little to no effort spent on perfecting the physical organ. The focus is solely on the Spirit aka Shen. Some of these schools (not all) believe that Shen automatically promotes a healthy body and mind as well and hence focusing on Shen alone will grant the benefit of Jing and Qi as well, but this is the path of the renunciate and may not work well practically for most common folks. Ramana Maharshi, the great non-dualist is a good example of Shen-only cultivation - he was frail, had to be operated for cancer, but none of it even registered with him as he gave no cognizance to his body or mind, and resided in a state of non-duality, blissed out, undisturbed, and body, its afflictions, so-called pain, etc. failed to even register with him. Again, not easy for 99% of the folks to go this route.

33 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @WellBeing @kimchisauerkraut Thanks for your inputs. The sequence I’m following is spread over a day:

1. The Mana Circuits (1x)
  2. The Acu-Automaton (2x)
  3. Essence Of Chi in Negentropy (3x)
  4. Negentropic Jing (3x)
  5. The Essence of Negentropic Shen (3x)
  6. The Golden Elixir (Jindan) (3x)
  7. The Force of Life (3x)

Many years ago, I came across the DVDs of Understanding Qigong Bundle by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming, very detailed information regarding Qi, Qi system, microcosmic orbit and vessels everything. I remember Dr. Yang said Qi is converted to Jing and Jing is converted to Shen because the latter is finer than the former. That is why in my list it is Qi->Jing->Shen but the consensus here is Jing->Qi->Shen.

2 Likes

The traditional way to saying this is indeed Jing->Qi->Shen, but since you already have a different sequnce, perhaps you can try to change the sequence and feel the differences, if there are such.

1 Like

As far as I know (and I think @Maoshan_Wanderer alluded similarly), the optimal order of the 3 Treasures has been a matter of debate amongst scholars more learned than me for 3 millennia or more. (And the linear order you’re wanting is difficult to come by in a system that is built on cycles of flow.)

So, the tl;dr is arrange your stack in the way that makes the most sense or feels best to you or that gives you the results you’re wanting.

The most frequent metaphor that I’ve heard to explain the 3 Treasures is that of a candle, with Jing being the physical candle (wax and wick), Qi being the flame and Shen being the heat produced by the flame. Going by this metaphor, I can understand the Jing-Qi-Shen order. I’ve even heard that our purpose (our Golden Path) is the fulfillment of our Shen. So, that idea could give some support to an order from “least” fine to finest. (I quibble with the idea that Jing is “least” fine because Jing, after all, is “essence” or “potential.” That’s pretty “fine” to me.)

I switch up my order every day. But I have an “inside track” (if you will) because I’m a practitioner of Mian Xiang, the art of Chinese face reading. Every morning I monitor what’s going on with my 3 Treasures (as well as my Elements and Organs). These fields are part of my prescription for myself.

To further complicate things, when I’m not “playing doctor” with myself, I seem to default to an order of Shen-Jing-Qi, because that’s the order I was taught for how life begins. I figure that replicating the animating process has to have reanimating benefits (beyond the mere supplementation of a “substance”) and in a way that our bodies are equipped to handle. (After all, that animating process created our bodies.)

This order also tracks with what I see among my clients. As a result of my work with my clients, I’ve come to some theories about how my Western clients tend to use (or misuse) their 3 Treasures.

It sounds like you have your own body of knowledge and understanding and you’ve made your informed choices based on your knowledge and your needs. Good for you!

5 Likes

Hi Maoshan,

I would be very interested in understanding how Jindan, The Force of Life and Minor Blueprint of Power fit into the whole Dantiens / Jing-Chi-Shen-Wu model?

Minor Blueprint of Power and Jindan seems to be doing something related to the lower Dantien?
The Force of Life could be related to Chi?

If you could share any info or insights from your side on these please, I would be very thankful :pray: and am sure I am not the only one with these questions. Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

I was mildly surprised to see the sequence different here on some threads because I always thought Qi-Jing-Shen is the sequence similar to how semen in Ayurveda is the most refined thing i.e. “essence” in a man’s body. And then I found some YT videos explaining Jing as the first treasure.

Too early to see benefits, except that I feel more energy and as some said very difficult to pin point the benefits, so may be the order does not matter but after few months will change and see.

Thanks, I will get back to reading Dr. Yang’s books and see what he says. I will update.

2 Likes

Just discovered the treasures. I had / have severely depleted energies from very poor lifestyle choices in my 20s. Pretty sure I was out of pre-natal jing completely. I have read a ton of posts by @Maoshan_Wanderer (hes brilliant btw!) I started listening to this playlist and my energy improved dramatically in a day. My question is about the playlist. Can I add or drop anything to make it make it the most efficient/best list possible. Paid or free fields, any advice welcome. ty:)

3 Likes

Tell us more about your experience with your playlist.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure tht playlist is not even the most optimized way to go about restoring vitality… But it’s benefits are dramatic like I said. I’ve been having to sleep in the middle of the day every day for years. One day I played that playlist and I didn’t feel the need to do that.

Separately I think that everybody should make sure their jing levels etc are optimized really before using any other fields. I think you’ll get much more dramatic quicker results.

My theory is that our energy system when our jing is low tries to conserve life force instead of using all of it on hair color reversal or a healing field etc.

I could be wrong but this makes sense to me.

I have a lot of fields. Before I buy neg jing or shen etc I was hoping some of the more enlightened peeps would give me a hand on where to take this list or leave it how it is.

Ty.

2 Likes

Great, thanks for sharing that. It helps me tailor my comments for you.

Without your reply, I had been worried that you had too much Jing in your playlist. But as you say, you have your reasons for that and it’s working for you. (Good for you!)

I may have missed a Chi field in your playlist. If there’s not one, I would add the free field at least to start. We use Chi to buffer the use of our Jing.

The other thing that I would do, if this were my stack, would be to heal or resolve whatever is draining my vitality. Without doing that, your playlist might be just pouring water into a leaky bucket. Sure, we can do that and it seems to work if we can pour enough water fast enough but we still have the problem of the leaky bucket, you see?

If you know the causes of your drain, you can use fields tailored for your causes. If you don’t yet know the causes of your drain, maybe try the New Release - Fa Jin Gong Healing field?

2 Likes

Ty for your insights. I cant find a free chi field but if I remember one of the fields I have may help with chi already. I will add Fa Jin to my stack.

I think my health issue is/was depleted life force literally.

I have some other health concerns, one related to genetic cholesterol but my diet and life style are excellent and my labs are very good.

Im not oppsed to dropping one of the jings or adding the neg jing etc.

Sure thing, happy to share!

I was thinking of these:

• Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien
  • Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
    These are on Patreon. Maybe elsewhere, too.

No need to drop it when it’s working for you.

3 Likes