Essence Of Chi in Negentropy

With this gem I finally have the holy negentropic trinity :pray::white_check_mark:

11 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer May I ask for your opinion please?

This is the question:

With Essence of Chi in Negentropy in my daily energy stack, does it still make sense to have “Chi Compression into Lower Dan Tien” and “Chi Compression into Bone Marrow” in it? Or can Essence of Chi in Negentropy perfectly replace these two?

Thank you in advance.

7 Likes

Just my subjective opinion - I initially had both versions, took too long - so replaced the older inner Alchemy audios with Negentropy three treasures, and seems okay to me. I do however add MCO & Transmutation audios from the older alchemy series to the three negentropy ones. Even with the aspect of a stronger field due to age, I still prefer the newer negentropy three treasures in this case.

9 Likes

Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Hi all! :)
So if someone has really stagnant Chi/Qi, is this audio the one that can help assist in changing it from stagnated to flowing?

(Backstory: I had acupuncture yesterday; went to two different practitioners in the past two weeks and both said my qi was super stagnated/ its barely moving
(which makes sense considering I’m not getting my menstrual cycle again but that’s another story rip)

And if this audio is not, which audio is recommended?
Really think my overall crappiness feeling will lessen if I can get my qi flowing again?

3 Likes

This field can help get your Chi flowing.

I would also look into:

1 Like

For Chi to flow from the bones and circulate I do running,but I am positively assured that it’s for excess chi.

It might seem counterintuitive but mana circuit do that job for me too. Like pushing the energy around to the body and overstimulate it not from overconsumption but from introducing a new flow. (counterintuitive because mana and chi is different).

from dantiens I do not know how. Microcosmic orbit seems to take away the chi from where it stores and move it around.

Did they tell you the reason it is stucked though? because you said you have calcification in another thread and calcium stores to bones like chi does, might be a link there.

yeh so my body is unable to retain minerals such as phosphate and calcium (this means supplements don’t help; it will reject it, too)
so it indirectly affects all other systems such as the kidneys, cardiovascular, reproductive, hormone, metabolic, metabolic bone, PTH, musckuloskeletal, and so on; and my hypothesis - based off that, is that that may be the Chi it’s moving because idk that stuff just aint letting it move lol (since phosphate and calcium is what has us having out skeletal body- and it seems chi is correlated to bones and all)

I did tell the acupuncture dude yesterday- but he didn’t really get it. I think because he didn’t speak English, he didn’t understand it’s genetic more so than just a mineral deficiency (ie anemia; you can be anemic but one can easily fix it with supplements- but with this thing you cant)
so because he didn’t get it I just decided to give him the name of it so he could look it up and better understand it lol. so maybe next time when we meet he’ll know whats up.

but like I’m not really supposed to be doing acupuncture right now because I’m on the OPM trial (and its really important no other stuff influence it for its three month period) but my doctor is letting me just so I can get my cycle going since I feel like death lol.
that’s why I was hoping I could just transfer over my chi problem over to SM

also
when I read the description for this- why wouldn’t this just be the answer? @WellBeing @anon51404939
(obviously forgive my ignorance)
the description made it sound like to me so yeh clearly not understanding all this but would love to learn!!

Vitamin D? not the field it’s slow, a supplement. It’s the job it does with vitamin K2

leakage of something or being stagnant doesn’t mean there is no store in the body or the store is bad, bad transportation or bad weathering might be and many more. Not so many more but you know it’s not the same. It will help but it will not circulate it if that’s what you want.

I don’t know what this is but if you are in a phase that you should not experiment at all then don’t do that.

no phosphate the mineral. but yes calcium and phosphate are correlated to a vitamin D deficiency but the supplement won’t really help the body much- plus cant be used again bc of the OPM (orphant drug product) trial.
bleh its annoying

ah got it! thank you hehe

1 Like

Does Qi and Blood Deficiency Audio Help? @Maoshan_Wanderer

I liked your response and wanted to ask what you think😂

1 Like

New link:

8 Likes

I feel as if this is another underrated gem, if I buy this, detailed review coming within the next 2/3 weeks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This audio is legendary. I bought this last week and have been using it along with neg jing and regular Shen and transmutation, and I gotta say I feel like I never run out of energy.

Imagine trying to exercise to purposely tire yourself out but you can hardly feel the stress or exhaustion from the workout. It’s amazing because at the beginning of the work out I felt as if it’s a slow start but the more reps I do the more the energy ramps up and my speed increases.

Saturday I woke up early on 5hrs of sleep and hit the gym for an hour doing a full body workout on the machines, hit the treadmill for like 15 minutes at a fast pace then headed home. Proceeded to come home for some love making with the wife and then went to an outdoor event.

At this event I played volley ball, and rode a mechanical bull twice because the operator wanted to challenge me. I ate two full plates and got a couple of alcoholic beverages and I was still fine. All in all as a person that has spent most his life fatigued from poor life choices this audio is miracle to have.

Sorry if my typing is all over the place it’s late and I’m kinda sleepy from a long day.

14 Likes

That’s a really good testimonial thank you

2 Likes

More energy, more magnetism, more vibrance…

2 Likes

I have all 3 of these - is it good to play them all once daily? Or what’s the “consensus” here

Also after playing them, is there a good synergetic follow up to play? Ojas? Jindan?

1 Like

Nice testimonial, im gonna save up for the three treasures. And also mitochondria protector.

And then theres the free energy fields i already use.

Im gonna replenish my energy restores 4 sure.

4 Likes

If you combine it with super human mutant like I did you’ll be energized all day regardless of what you’re doing. It’s like a momentum type thing, the more I did the more energy I could feel propelling me to do whatever I was doing. Especially during exercise.

1 Like

@Phi Feel free to share your stack.