Guided Belly Pranayama

The Guided Belly Pranayama is a practice that supercharges your entire body, tunes you into a relaxed and focused state and induces feelings of bliss. This guided video is a practice we have created that combines belly breathing and pranayama breathing.

Belly Breathing encourages full oxygen exchange — that is, the beneficial trade of incoming oxygen for outgoing carbon dioxide which slows the heartbeat and lower/stabilized blood pressure. Belly breathing is made easier with the hand movements that automatically cause one to breathe in and out of the diaphragm. Pranayama enhances the benefits of belly breathing through long empty breath holds that absorb much more of the vital energy around you.

The combination is quite powerful and has a multitude of benefits. Some including improved lung function, enhanced cognitive performance, healthier digestive system and decrease in stress. For a deeper look into the practice, we suggest watching our Belly Pranayama Instructional video.

Beyond the natural benefits that come from the practice, the audio is programmed with focus on the breath, extra willpower to enhance ability to push through, pranayama field that increases prana accumulation, field to maintain stable lung function to keep you safe and unconditional love.

Over time, you can do the practice on your own and without the hand movements so as long as you breathe from the diaphragm. If you feel satisfied after one round of mouth breaths or nose breaths, then that is fine as well. Pace yourself how you’d like. The practice is best done all together.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is an advanced pranayama practice. It is quite intensive and if you feel like you can’t go further, then feel free to stop. If you have asthma, we do not recommend this practice.

66 Likes

We also released a video that goes deeper into both the Guided Belly Pranayama & Synchronized Breathing practices as well.

43 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo, these look amazing!

16 Likes

Thanks sammy and captain :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Isnt pranayama breathing also used for kundalini awakening? So this breathing is also positiv for spiritual growth? Or do i mix something up?

7 Likes

grrr i just ate something so i have to wait… :(

3 Likes

This was so damn awesome Sammy!

Felt really invigorating! The 60 and 80 second exhaled breath holds got me not gonna lie lol i started freaking out snapping my fingers trying to distract myself from wanting to inhale but all my flailing about made me want to inhale more haha

Had mucus all over the place lol

Imma do this every day bro, including the guided breathing meditation, i loved it man

Thank you Dream and Sammy!

15 Likes

Yes to both. There’s more to this that I don’t even mention in the instruction video or description… But yes, daily practice is powerful for spiritual growth. Such as daily practice charges your chakras and can grow them over time.

Also if you imagine the release going up the spine as I mention in the instructional video for example, that can lead to kundalini awakening over time as well. There are also easy ways to do microcosmic breathing with this practice.

Truth is, I’d rather not tell it all. This is a practice that will reveal its treasures to you… by actually doing it daily and getting into that flow of the breath. I learned and have grown quite a lot from doing it daily. It’s also best to not set people with certain expectations as we all experience such practices differently. But I am very sure that you’ll grow through it in your own way through daily practice.

This year I am focusing more on actual practice. I have noticed some people just listening to fields or carrying them around and expecting things to just change by doing so. I have always expressed how this is not the way. Fields are passive change but you need to be active to actually create change.

I think inner growth requires one to be active and I’ve always wanted to mix spiritual practices with morphic fields. I already have in my own time with yoga and pranayama but we hoped to create this guided practice so everyone can easily follow along and have their practice invigorated by fields.

43 Likes

Lol I should’ve probably mentioned somewhere that it’s a good habit to blow your nose before doing the practice. Or else you end up looking like a toddler by the end of it haha.

The 60 and 80 second breaths get a lot easier the more you do the practice. When I first started, it was also extremely difficult for me to hold for that long. After a few sessions your body gets used to it and you tend to not feel any discomfort at all while holding for that long. And the hold just feels so damned good at that point.

I’ve been able to hold for 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Sounds unbelievable but you’ll see what I mean when you do the practice daily and your lungs get used to holding for longer periods and accumulating lots of oxygen/prana. (Not recommending you do that btw. Not until you’ve really mastered the practice)

All this being said… you know your body best and pace yourself well. If you really can’t hold, just do the inhalation, hold the inhalation for 15 seconds and release… holding until the video goes to the next round (unless you just manually skip to the next round which is fine also… but try to maintain the hold after release and don’t start breathing normally or you’ll distort the flow)

19 Likes

Awesomeeee I love it !

Thank you!

Haha. Ahhh i just realized how powerful this is

NEXT LEVEL

*whistles

8 Likes

:rofl:

I think my problem is that my nose isn’t straight or something lol cuz my nose was clear at the start then it began getting congested which always happened with me during other breathing exercises that involved rapid breathing through the nose lol…

:exploding_head:

Damn bro… hopefully i get there sooner than later lol imma stick to it, i really like it man, and I’ve been wanting to have something i do regularly like this, and i can finally start meditating again as well now… Time to make these spiritual gains :muscle:

I think i disrupted the flow on both the 60 and 80 ones lol

Cuz with the 60 one i had like 15 seconds left and then i gasped for air then i immediately blew it out and returned to holding again, i felt like i messed it up lol same thing happened with the 80 second one but much earlier… If i mess up next time I’ll just hold the breath in and skip a few seconds ahead!

6 Likes

sammy is this video the one u want to do, but the guy messed up the video up with the animation?
and aslo do theres recent videos with voice overs hint at a possible hypnosis videos?

That’s completely fine. I don’t expect most people to get it right the first time.

It is a rather advanced practice but part of the reason I have the 30 second holds right before the longer ones is because anyone can hold for that long and doing so right before, builds your tolerance and ability to hold for longer over time. So naturally, you’ll be able to hold for longer the more you practice :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Lol yeah. First animator botched the animation so I had to hire another one.

Not sure what you mean but I guess you are asking if our latest audios with voice overs mean we’ll do hypnosis videos in the future? I don’t know. Don’t suppose so.

10 Likes

cause i remembered u talking about ur own version of paranayma on facebook then the recent zoom call u talked about getting somone to do it a while back but they messed it up and u had to start again.

So am happy its here now for everyone to use

7 Likes

Thanks man. Been a journey to get it done. Also honestly wanted it for myself. I like having a video guide to practice along to.

16 Likes

This is awesome @SammyG ! Thank you.

Curious, does the video contain fields like the original automated pranayama / belly breathing trainer?

15 Likes

Yes

15 Likes

Awesome and kudos to Sammy and Captain…nice, clean graphics btw …I’m sure it should have taken quite an effort to align everything in video, Thanks a lot !! :clap::clap::clap:

Been a great fan and follower of pranayama techniques, will try it today. :pray:

10 Likes

I did this before my track workout and it felt like I couldn’t get tired at all, that was awesome, gonna keep doing daily

9 Likes