Gain Weight/Build Muscle Stack

Some say he is still writing the stack til this day

8 Likes

Mr. Biceps’ stack is also ascending, along with him!

6 Likes

I’ve been in retreat hidden away in some mountain in meditation creating the greatest stack the world has ever seen… it may seem to have only been 20 days but its actually been like 4 years… I have finally finished the 39th rendition of it, I think its finally ready! Just need to make some minor drastic changes…

@kavazu I’m deeply sorry for the long wait… I promise you I’ll have the 40th rendition posted before I go to sleep tonight!

But for realsies, I’m sorry bro! I completely forgot, i have no excuses, I got you tonight!

11 Likes

6 Likes

You’re brutal dude! @GoddessAndGodOfAll :rofl:

@kavazu, check out these threads in the meantime to get some ideas as we know now his “tonight” probably means a year in our space-time :rofl:

Gainz without working out?

Cycling the SARM audios

8 Likes

I fell asleep while making it last night lol got you in a few hours

5 Likes

I know what that’s like haha…

7 Likes

Yeah man you’re gonna want to eat more than double the amount of protein, i would advice 120 g of protein on top of your two scoops of protein a day, try having one scoop of protein in your smoothie and fitting that other scoop with water at some other point in the day when your thirsty, that way you digest the protein better and have a constant flow of protein in your system

personally I would make sure the majority of the protein comes from fish as fish has a higher protein synthesis rate than vegetables or you can add more scoops of protein through out the day too, but it’s always best to get your protein from actual food

Awesome! How long are you willing to work out? And is it cool if I write you a work out plan for you to try? I won’t take 20 days haha maybe 2, you might like it

tumblr_msdrtarfQ71r25uk8o1_500
Got it, now it’s time…

Alright so first thing in the morning you want to set it off with super human mutant and 2 listens of the photosynthesis field

This will set up your body to work more efficiently through out the hole day because you’ll be fueled with light energy, have faster recovery rates and better workouts

Charge all of your food with food charger and charge all of your water with water charger and water oxygenator, make sure to have healthy fats in your breakfast so your body can get the most out of the testosterone boost you’ll listen to shortly after

If you can do this on a separate device or have your servitors do this for you automatically then even better, that way you can save time and continue listening to your daily playlists

Make sure to listen to this one twice a day, 30 minutes after an important meal, preferably a nutrient dense and vitamin supplemented one, i recommend to base these meals before and after your work out to get the most out of this field

• The Sun for Vitality, Stamina
  • Venus for Art, Beauty, Harmony
  • Mars for Aggression, Action, Desire, Competition, Courage, Passion
  • Saturn for Structure, Law, Restriction, Discipline, Responsibility, Obligation, Ambition
  • Pluto for Transformation, Power, Death, Rebirth, Evolution

These are optional, but I’m adding every thing I think you’d might like to try

Here Atreides provided some links if you want to know the benefits from listening to the conjunction album

Vitamin D is necessary for hormone production and the best time to have it is in the morning, having high amounts of it boosts test as well, listen 2-3 times

What’s a playlist with hormones with out test? lol play test twice as recommended and I personally play DHT twice directly after, DHT is 5 times more potent than test but it also can cause hair loss, which is why I recommend listening to the hair loss field after

Being high energied is important for making extraordinary gains, chi jing and shen serve their purposes but all 3 will help in recovery and performance

If you have the soul restoration series i would give the series a listen before listening to these 3 fields, i promise you’ll have extraordinary energy for your work out haha

The reason why this one is important even if you’re not diabetic is because it will make you more insulin sensitive and lower your blood sugar

Meaning you’ll benefit more from carbing up, and a classic bodybuilding hormone protocol is HGH+Insulin, these combinations of hormones ushered in the mass monster era of bodybuilding!

You’ll also burn more fat this way too :slight_smile:

Listen twice a day

Ontop of the aforementioned benefits and obvious growth benefits, hgh can also increase your appetite

Listen once

While I know your goal is to put on weight, I still recommend adding enhanced fat metabolism! This way the calories you do eat will more readily go to muscle building and not fat building, I hope that makes sense lol

Listen 3 times a day

This one will engorge you with bioavailable energy your body can use for building muscle and over all healing, listen through out the day, i recommend 2-3 listens

The hole Spa Day album is awesome for improving recovery rates and even performance!

The deep Bone massage and the muscle massage is great for warming/loosening up before the gym and it’s great for after the gym as well to speed up recovery rates

I recommend using the internal Organ massage an hour or so after eating to aide in digestion as well as enhancing overall organ function, Bone and Organ Breathing and The Enhanced Organ Functioning are great for this as well since they both super charge your organs! I like listening to these whenever I’m in a hurry to digest something or if I have extra time to kill and I want a more efficient day

This one should be a staple in every one’s pre-work out playlist… Nitric oxides increase blood flow, improves stamina, power and endurance, and improves your pump

Speaking of Pre-work out playlists…

A great mindset is the most important aspect to a great work out, these fields will help you in achieving just that. Amygdala Healing and the new All Purpose Anxiety Removal field on patreon will also help take your work outs to a new level. Why? Because youll be way more confident in your abilities to perform at the highest level. I recommend these two fields before your pre-work out playlist. Extreme Self Confidence/Self Esteem Boost can also help with this as well

The Lion mandala is great for achieving this mindset, even thor and st michael can help, you just need to ask

Intra-work out

There’s a multitude of fields you can listen to while working out, but they all have a time and a (personally recommended) place lol the automated work outs for example:

• Automated Upper Body Workout - best played through out any upper body work out, preferably after you’ve gotten your main lifts in and you’re focusing on detail work (isolation movements for example). Listen 4 times per work out.
  • Automated Legday - same as the upper body work out, after your main lifts, during detail work, 4 listens per work out
  • Core Strengthening - now this one you can listen to up to 3 times which would result in about 27 minutes, so i recommend you listen to this one while working out abs and continue listening even after youre done till you’ve completed the 3 listens. i always recommend to hit abs at the end of your work out since you want your core to be strong during your main work outs. You should download this one app called 6 pack promise by athlean X, i don’t like any apps at all and always dismiss them when I see one, but the man that made that app is a genius and he has incredible work outs on there!
  • Abdominal Wall Restoration - i play this one after my 3 listens of core Strengthening and working out abs and my God… :heart_eyes: The soreness is incredible!
  • Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout - listen to this one 3 times while hitting calves

Energy boosters:

• Norepinephrine
    Just finished warming up? Give Norepinephrine a listen! About to hit a PR or a big set? Norepinephrine! Need a boost? You already know! Be careful with this one, it’s adrenaline so it’s no joke, you can listen to this one up to 3 times a day so use your listens wisely

• Ley Line Node Point
    I don’t have this one but I already know it’s a beauty for boosting energys during work outs :’) sigh one day…

• Pranayama Training

• Pranic Swirls

• The Chi Elixer
    All three are great for general energy boosts, you should try looping pranayama training, pranic Swirls, gregorian Chants and the new ley lines field through out a work out, great energy!

• Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
    this is a sweet one! This one increases oxygen around you and increases your ability to absorb it! However since too much oxygen can be bad you, i suggest limiting this one to 3 times a day… twice during your work out (at key times, play it when you know you’re gonna stay in the same spot for a long time and you know you’ll need extra oxygen) and once right before bed, so you have extra oxygen in your room to aide your recovery :slight_smile:

Post work out

Duh! (I say this though I unfortunately neglected this field for about a year! I was blind to how good it really is) lol the more you listen to this one the faster you’ll recover, any where from 2-5 listens after a work out is great!

For obvious reasons, give this one 1-2 listens after a work out :slight_smile:

My favorite! Give this one 2 listens after a work out

After the two listens of EMGS you’ll want to give this one a listen to prevent your boosted test levels from converting into estrogen

This one will help you grow and recover from work outs! 2-3 listens is good

Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant, antioxidants protect you from free radicals, improve recovery rates and as well as performance, 2 listens a day is good

“Collagen constitutes one to two percent of muscle tissue and accounts for 6% of the weight of strong, tendinous, muscles.” So you might wanna listen to that too lol 2 times a day is good

“Healthy acetylcholine levels are important for strong, healthy, metabolically active muscles and it improves tissue health, muscle growth, skin tone, bone density and fat loss.” One listen a day is okay

This one returns your cells to how they where when you where 16-18, the glory days of hormones :grinning: use once or twice a day

"Once in a blue moon" fields

So every once in a blue moon you’re going to want to listen to the following two fields:

Listen to this one 4-5 times in a row consecutively once a month and it’ll inhibit your Myostatin proteins, Myostatin inhibits muscles from growing too big, so this lifts that restraint

This one allows your body to produce vitamin C, listen 3 times consecutively once a week

Staying Healthy

I’m just going to link everything I think would help in maintaining your health in conjunction to these fields, I’ll let you decide how and when to listen to them though, make sure to read the descriptions

How to super boost your results

Easy! Here’s two nice ways

Id like you to give this exercise a try! The amount of energy you get from this should be illegal! :grinning: give the linked thread by Om a thorough read and try doing this exercise twice every day, once before working out and once after

This will make you more energy sensitive, allow you to listen to more fields, increase your energy levels, raise your vibration… And more!

Listen to this as often as you can! It will boost every positive aspect of your life, including these fields!

A smart way of utilizing the field is, listening to it while looking at your body in the mirror, preferably while posing/flexing

Think to yourself how grateful you are that you’re going to be making all kinds of gains and be grateful with the muscle you already have (even if you’re not)

This will manifest gains faster!

You can also try Alien Intercessions and asking for some help making gains too, but idk if you’re open to that

So that’s pretty much what I do every day!

You don’t have to listen to everything… listen to your body and see if you can handle it (energetically or time wise) i wrote this with the intention of giving you everything you need to make your own personalized playlist based on your own needs :slight_smile: i hope i didn’t miss anything

Again I’m sorry about the wait! I’m excited to hear about all the crazy gains you’re gonna be making Dionysus!

51 Likes

Wow, this is a post for the ages. Well worth the wait! Thanks a lot, man! Gonna read it a couple of times and absorb everything.

It’s more than cool. I can do 45mins - 1h, three times a week:)

5 Likes

6 Likes

Haha no problem man!

Lets do 1 hour :slightly_smiling_face:

1 hour really isn’t alot of time so expect alot of super sets and very little rest haha

Have you bought your dumbbells yet? The more equipment you have the better, it’s harder to progressively overload using bodyweight work outs but we can still get it done!

5 Likes

Man it feels like you listed the entire Patreon list in that post xD

Question: How important is actual weight training as compared to Automated workouts?

3 Likes

Haha man if I could listen to more i would!

And to answer your question, it depends on your goals and how you respond from the automated work out

3 Likes

I’ll order them over the weekend:) Unleash the workout! I’m sure I’m not the only one looking forward to it:)

3 Likes

Ohhhh shit! 2021 will be a great year of gains bro! I’m excited for you!

Let me know what you end up buying and I’ll base the program around it!

Let’s gooo!!!

4 Likes

Could you recommend the appropriate dumbbell weight for beginners so I don’t buy something I won’t use? The last time I used dumbbells was 10 years ago lol. I’m also thinking of getting a resistance band and anchor it to the door.

2 Likes

Sure man, just need to ask you some more questions too (you can PM me this if you want)

How many different sets of dumb bells are you willing to buy? (Personally I’d recommend 4-6, but less is fine too, more weight = more work out variety = more ways of destroying your muscles)

When was the last time you worked out? How often?

How many push ups can you do right now? (Or think you can do if you haven’t tried in a long time)

Same with pull ups and squats, just give me a good idea of how much your body can handle at the moment and you can tell me how much weight it used to handle 10 years ago when you where training as well to give me a rough idea of who you are (as an athlete) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since we are on the topic of these workout audios, is it safe to use the upper body one while being asleep? I read a comment that said something like first week MWF, use 2x a day. With each week increase the times per day by 1 until it’s 10.

1 Like

Hey man, have you updated your stack with The Air Revitalizer?

I respect the expression in this post… of course not the only post with great expression… 1 of 1 community/forum.

1 Like