Suggestion and advice for muscle growth

Hi friends hoping all good,

Kindly suggest me for mass muscle growth rapidly.

I will be greatful to All.

Looking forward for your kind suggestion as usual :heart:

2 Likes

This should help (although note that this advanced, encyclopedic stack is suggested by a professional bodybuilder who has built up the stamina to be able to use all these fields):

3 Likes

I just wanted to clarify, I’m not a professional bodybuilder… yet! Haha

Ill have my first amateur show in 2021, and if all goes to planned ill receive my IFBB procard after i win it :slight_smile:

@wuMing i see ya typing, gonna hit you up in a bit!

10 Likes

In addition to @Maoshan_Wanderer 's cautionary note, I would add that if you have not finished puberty yet (reached early-mid 20s), I would avoid any suggestion of hormone fields (including Extreme Muscle Growth and HGH), and SARMs. On patreon there is a Myostatin field you can use in place of EMG until you are older (if you are in fact young).

3 Likes

You certainly will! All our best wishes and prayers are with you!!

6 Likes

Thank you Maoshan! :smile: I felt motivated reading your response, can’t wait to get back in the gym tomorrow! Whenever i listen to music I’m overwhelmed with energy and i need to blow some steam at the gym, so I’ve been fiending lol it’s been like 4 days and this pendant of magi isn’t helping haha

(Just finished beating a flu or something rather quickly thanks to sapien, today should be its last day!)

6 Likes

Oh wow! That’s awesome brother! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

You gonna top bro.

Given the crazy no of fields you use. No doubt :joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Like wuming said, how old are you? Dreams Sarm audios work similar to the chemical form for me. I’ve tried a few different Sarms and am actually running testolone right now, I’m waiting for him to drop that field actually so i can switch over :wink:.

1 Like