Cycling the SARM audios

I wonder if that dude thought “Sapien” was supposed to be some kind of insult instead of realizing it was your secret…

10 Likes

Haha very true.

1 Like

Gym bros…

I wanna increase my strength so what fields would be good?

I’m thinking using YK11 before workout once

And what does Norepinephrine do?

Norepinephrine increases metabolism

2 Likes

Gotcha!

Hey man strength is just a mindset…

These fields before a work out will help… (I’d give you a more detailed response but I’ve just been so busy)

• Amygdala healing x3 (think about breaking personal records that you have 0 faith in… Eventually they won’t sound so illogical, what’s stopping you from going heavier? Lack of faith and fear of not being able to do more)

• extreme self confidence x1-3 (if youre really “deeply” confident in doing an action, you’ll do it no matter what)

• all purpose anxiety removal (being anxious will make you use unnecessary energy, be like water, calm when resting, and smashing like a tsunami… When necessary)

• subconscious limits remover x1 (think about the PR of the day you want to hit, think about picking it up so easy that you can do even more, keep playing that vision in your head endlessly)

• Child like wonder (one aspect of getting hyped up)

• Unstoppable willpower x2 (will power blends well when you’re passionate and excited about it from the previous field)

• Hand of glory x1 or x2 (goes hand in hand with unstoppable willpower)

• The higher being experience (Invision yourself picking up a heavy weight, at ease, see it already have been done)

As for the SARMS, personally saw the biggest strength difference with Cardarine, like a night and day difference

There’s so much you can listen to now bro… It’s crazy! The new follistatin field on patreon can help you out on strength lose fat and put on muscle! I’ve yet to try it out as much as I’d like to, since I’ve been working, but noticed major size gains from a single back work out after listening to it twice post work out the day it was released

Ive written more in detail on this topic overall in this post here if you’d like to check it out…

12 Likes

That’s okay bro

Your post helps a lot.

And I checked out the post you tagged.
You made a lot of effort in writing that. Thanks😃

Plus I don’t know much about cycles of SARMs.

So whenever you’re free just tell me how many times to use YK11 or Cardarine.

3 Likes

That’s a nice metaphor. I really like it. :wink:

5 Likes

YK11 increased my strength levels FAST. I mean really FAST. I was noticing an increase in strength just after 1 workout session.

However, If I were to workout again, I’d use induced follastin to muscles and plasma charged mitochondria.

Your muscles need RECOVERY to both 1. get stronger 2. grow in size so make sure to use after workout recovery audio as well. It is seriously seriously going to help you A LOT.

9 Likes

Theres is info on this forum and google ;)

3 Likes

Pre or post or during the workout?

I started using both.
Follastin 1x before and 2x after the workout
Plasma 3x - infinity before and 2x - infinity after

After workout recovery is bae :heart:

3 Likes

I’m overwhelmed by the info ;)

2 Likes

Yeah. Got you. ;)
Now wait for God to answer you.

4 Likes

yes, I’ll wait for gym god @GoddessAndGodOfAll to answer ;D

2 Likes

It has a half-life of about 12 hours so I used to use it 2-3x before my workout and 2-3x before bed so the growth potential is maximised during my sleep period as well.

5 Likes

Booom!

he’s back.

8 Likes

mUzPBByn_400x400-1
My children…

Lord Bicepious was never gone! Look within the hearts of your biceps and you shall find me there… Curling great roman columns and stuff

SARMS 6:24

“Thou shall listen to Cardarine and yk11, Cardarine twice before a work out and yk11 twice as well… 12 hours after though shall repeat the listenings once again”

@itisI had some good advice!

Personally what i was doing before yk 11 was Cardarine 3 times before a work out along side lgd3303 twice, but once yk11 dropped, i dropped every thing and was only on yk 11… Strength was still increasing each work out but by then i had other stuff too to help (SLR tag pendant of magi to name a few)

I’ll be starting a new cycle soon… As I’m feeling pretty good and rested from my last cycle

18 Likes

Haha it depends man!

So 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off from yk11!

From

And 8-12 weeks for Cardarine!

From

Yk11 is definitely the heaviest hitting sarm of them all bro, take the cycles seriously, you want to remain healthy so you can continue cycling for as long as you want!

There’s alot of fields to help with the side effects too if you’d like, these can help

As well as the plasma charged mitochondria field (all of the plasma fields really), the new c volt field, and a few others that i may be missing

11 Likes

This is what I like to see. Always. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thou shall follow :relieved:

3 Likes