Cycling the SARM audios

Going with this…

(+ )

1 Like

If you have not had the pleasures of the flesh, when in a body of flesh, what is the point? Haha! I see some guys in my Gym working so hard, so often, and literally don’t eat or drink anythng good! I sometimes feel sorry for them!

9 Likes

I know right?

I have definitely had those periods myself where I get so caught up in eating / doing everything “healthy” or “just right” or what have you.

But what’s the point of killing yourself to have more time alive… just to kill yourself some more?

And there’s a pretty good argument that in fact it is those pleasures, or at least our desire for them, that keeps us alive.

5 Likes

Well, some of those guys will have a story I used to have, where they have chronic health issues they’re trying to manage. So, they’re in the gym trying to strengthen their body, and they have to eat a restricted diet or they suffer health problems from food allergies/sensitivities.

Not always as simple as super vanity keeps them from enjoying life. Just thought I’d throw this out there for a bit of healthy perspective.

3 Likes

How were your results? How much mass did you put on? Just really curious because I’m still deliberating on whether I should just risk the SARM side effects by cycling properly.

I workout for myself not into bodybilding competition. Plus we have sapien we can cheat :grinning:

5 Likes

hey @ryantraveling, I wrote my review here

3 Likes

Okay, @Captain_Nemo, you’re mad.

I just went for a run (2nd day) not to try and pr but to get a test of how I feel. And MY LORD, as I’m running my first .50 mile, I felt like I was jogging at a 9 mph pace; look over at my tracker, and I’m nearing 6:20… I slow down, so I don’t burn energy and keep going and I shit you not my breathing was so magical (don’t got another word) my legs felt like they just started running (I’m a sprinter fast twitch muscles) its extremely early to say but this stuff shouldn’t even be public if with only 2 days I’m running like that.

9 Likes

Mannn haha that’s so exciting to see man

3 Likes

I’m trying to research which ones to use now

So would it be safe to listen to

Yk11+ Cardarine prior a work out and stenabolic after or maybe during?

@MasterOfYellow

its not realllly public,
nobody can really find the sapien med ‘music’ uploads and as much as I say, hey check us out on spotify!
hardly anybody does.
So no worries there ;)

But yes, the endurance etc is off the charts.

15 Likes

Same with me. I cannot see or even search for many audios that are from distrokid, they just don’t show up. Energetic Alchemy channel doesn’t show much for me… these are all the videos that show up in the videos tab

1 Like

Location is the problem,
as youtube/google
has not rolled out their music sections to all countries as yet.
Some European and north America (and other countries)
but you can see it if you location is changed, use a VPN.
Overtime I believe all countries will eventually be able to see it.

8 Likes

Well, if you’re going to mimic the dosing instructions for the pharmaceutical compounds, they suggest half the day’s dose every 12 hours, that way it stays in your system. So, for the morphic fields, just listen to each twice a day? Should work fine, regardless of when you workout I think. But, as always, test it out yourself and see what feels best.

2 Likes

Yes, dream once said 2-3 listens would stay in the system for 30(?could he wrong) hours.

1 Like

Just had a thought…couldn’t you ask your Energetic Support servitor to apply the audios to you, twice a day, for the full cycle duration? Like, automate the entire thing?

Maybe monitor your hormone levels, and if they get low, hit you with some Testosterone booster v2.5?

2 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo is this true?

Or should we follow a dosage cycle like the one frank read?

This was what I read:

YK11 Dosage and Cycle Length

Most bodybuilders say that they get great results by taking a dosage of 10 to 15mg per day and see very little side effects when taking a dosage like this for the length of 8 weeks. We recommend if you are inexperienced with SARMs to take a dosage of 5mg YK11 per day for a length of 6 to 8 weeks. Your body will see great improvement when taking a dosage like this, especially if you are not close to your genetic limit yet.

Here are two examples of YK11 cycles, example 1 is meant for a beginner with SARMs and example 2 is meant for people who had previous SARMs experience. These two cycles are very safe, will provide great results and no side effects if you stick to them.

yk11 cycle

YK11 Half-Life

The research so far tells us that the half-life is 12 hours. This means that in order to keep YK11 levels in our body optimal, we should split our dosage into two parts and take one in the morning and the second one in the evening.

For example, if your dosage will be 5mg per day, you should take 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the evening. Doing this will get you the best results possible out of your cycle.

Source: https://sarmguide.com/yk11/

3 Likes

Album is up on Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

Payment made for 24 trees to be planted.
(@Maoshan_Wanderer you can reduce those extra 4 from the 30 additional you promised to donate for the Stomach and Intestines audios :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:)

15 Likes

Hi @_OM would it be safe for a female to listen to these audios?

I was thinking of listening to the following:
Norepinephrine x 2
Caradine x 2
YK11 x2
Stenabolic x 2
Enhance Fat Metabolism x 3
and then a couple of the SM workout audios.

I am hoping to lose around 10kg of fat and cellulite. Thanks to menopause this has not been an easy task. Summer has started and we already are having temperatures in the mid 40’s, the only way to cool down is to have a dip in the pool. Hoping to loose some weight 2 weeks ago I started swimming lengths in our school pool after work. The last time I swam lengths my children were at primary school!!! I find I swim one lap and then have to hang on to the edge for a couple of seconds to catch my breath before swimming the return lap. :crazy_face: One day at a time right, soon I will be swimming like a fish!!!

9 Likes