Cycling the SARM audios

Yeah. Got you. ;)
Now wait for God to answer you.

4 Likes

yes, I’ll wait for gym god @GoddessAndGodOfAll to answer ;D

2 Likes

It has a half-life of about 12 hours so I used to use it 2-3x before my workout and 2-3x before bed so the growth potential is maximised during my sleep period as well.

5 Likes

Booom!

he’s back.

8 Likes

mUzPBByn_400x400-1
My children…

Lord Bicepious was never gone! Look within the hearts of your biceps and you shall find me there… Curling great roman columns and stuff

SARMS 6:24

“Thou shall listen to Cardarine and yk11, Cardarine twice before a work out and yk11 twice as well… 12 hours after though shall repeat the listenings once again”

@itisI had some good advice!

Personally what i was doing before yk 11 was Cardarine 3 times before a work out along side lgd3303 twice, but once yk11 dropped, i dropped every thing and was only on yk 11… Strength was still increasing each work out but by then i had other stuff too to help (SLR tag pendant of magi to name a few)

I’ll be starting a new cycle soon… As I’m feeling pretty good and rested from my last cycle

18 Likes

Haha it depends man!

So 8 weeks on and 8 weeks off from yk11!

From

And 8-12 weeks for Cardarine!

From

Yk11 is definitely the heaviest hitting sarm of them all bro, take the cycles seriously, you want to remain healthy so you can continue cycling for as long as you want!

There’s alot of fields to help with the side effects too if you’d like, these can help

As well as the plasma charged mitochondria field (all of the plasma fields really), the new c volt field, and a few others that i may be missing

11 Likes

This is what I like to see. Always. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Thou shall follow :relieved:

3 Likes

Listened to yk11 and cardarine once before workout

Could feel some extra strength. Plus it looks like recovery is faster after using this.

And Induced Follastin to muscles seem to be showing its effects. Muscles seem to look more fuller, lol.
Been listening since it came out.

3 Likes

Agreeeeeed SIR

2 Likes

What would you guys say is the safest audio for bulking up? I’m listening to Cardarine 3 times a day, what other audios would u guys rec?

I still have a bottle of cardarine in the closet. Might do a controlled experiment. 6 weeks of cardarine audio. 6 weeks off. 6 weeks of actual cardarine. See how it compares.

6 Likes

I tried two SARM audios so far. I don’t want to derail the Carboxytherapy thread so I’m writing here.

Ostarine was first because it’s supposedly the safest for women. But after three days, I experienced a side effect. It wasn’t anything serious, but I just don’t like to be constipated.

I switched to using Cardarine 1x a day for a month until March 3. Lost 8 lbs so far.

I’m built like Gina Carano now and I hope to be like her during her MMA days. :relieved: (I know she’s problematic now, but I used to like her before, ugh.)

11 Likes

Beside the follistatin, creatine audio and Automated leg workout what can I use to maximize my gains that won’t affect my testosterone level. Im an 18 year old, no need to mess with my hormones im at the most anabolic period of my life haha :).

1 Like

Hey Canfoot,

Just mentioned to someone on another thread that the leg workout field boosts your testosterone levels, so you might want to skip it. There’s a myostatin-inhibiting field on Patreon that’ll help you add size without affecting your hormone levels.

Sapien also has a field that boosts Nitric Oxide (NO) levels in the body. NO is a vasodilator…so it basically increases blood flow to the muscles during workouts and gives you a bigger pump. In theory, the vasodilation effect can also improve nutrient delivery to your muscles and the rest of the cells of your body. Pre-workout powders like NO-Xplode and SuperPump Max increase nitric oxide levels for this effect.

The nice thing about these fields is that you can get isolate all of the good things you want without taking in all of the other junk that comes in those workout powders (aspartame, etc). I wish I had these fields instead of the powders a few years back :smirk:

8 Likes

Thanks for the answer bro !

1 Like

Hey guys, I’ve been thinking of starting the SARM’s (I tested Ostarine and Cardarine and the results were fantastic and very very noticeable) But I’m kinda at a loss at how to go by it.

At first also I’ve been on the fence for a bit because honestly, I’m not the most experienced when it comes to working out. I started working out around 1 year ago, and in total I might’ve worked out seriously for I guess 6-7 months? The pandemic hitting 4 months after I started really didn’t help :sweat_smile:
So, should I be thinking of using these regularly at all? Or start off slowly at first. The whole idea of explosive gains sound mad exciting, but if it means more damage than growth then I’d hold off and be patient lol. If not the SARM’s then I’d definitely be using the Follistatin, Extreme Muscle Growth, Test, DHT, and Automated Workout fields.

If I do start, from what Saint Biceps’ mentioned up (the name’s Sapien canon now too haha :wink:) It’s best to use Cardarine and YK11 and cycle those two? I really liked the feeling Ostarine gave when i tried it out, so could I stack it with the YK11 or is that excessive? (I read about a Ost+LGD 4033 stack that worked well so I was kinda curious about that)

And lastly, after a cycle, just to be on the safer side of things, would it be useful to use the Advanced Healing audios(especially the Voltage ones) for a PCT, along with the Leutanizing and Follicle Stimulating Hormone audios?

For a PCT I was thinking of these as a stack -

• AH
  • LH + FSH
  • Plasma OG

The Plasma Protocol’s outta my budget right now, so I’m not too keen on thinking of that. But would this suffice?

This is a big “what if” post, but I’ll be coming back to it occasionally as I progress too, so I hope its alright haha. I’m still kinda new to training so any guidance will be much appreciated!

What is SARM? I cannot find it on gumroad

There’s a guide to what SARMs are linked in the second post of this thread.

In the Sapien world, there are a bunch of fields to duplicate the effects of specific SARMs. Those fields aren’t on Gumroad, but on Patreon. Some of those fields are linked right under the first post of this thread. Or you can use the handy forum search engine to find those fields.

I thought it was an audio release! Silly me and thanks!