Underdeveloped or missing muscles

What fields can you listen to to develop underdeveloped muscles or to grow those missing arms and legs?

1 Like

Hey! I’d highly suggest going through as many of @GoddessAndGodOfAll 's posts cause this is 100% his forté!

But as far as I know, purely for muscle building, you have all the Automated Workout tracks to workout your muscles, Myostatin Inhibitor to inhibit the Myostatin protein in our genes (it puts a cap on how much your muscles can grow), in conjunction the new Follistatin release (amazing song too haha), the entire “Forbidden Body” release is geared (haha) towards this. I think Cardarine is separate?
And as always the Plasma Field has pretty much everything in it (it won’t be 100% dedicated to muscle building but with Negentropy, it might help get your body to a more orderly, optimised musculature)

+Workout Recovery since recovery is key in building muscle and also Test 2.5

++Cellular Nutrient Absorption cause it helps absorb as many nutrients as possible and iirc @This_Boy_Here had mentioned a long while ago that this particular track was passively helping him get huge gains.

Happy gainz mn! But do check out older posts they have great, really well thought out stacks which maximise your workout.

9 Likes

You are referring to Plasma Protocol?

1 Like

Nope the good ol’ Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach!

2 Likes

Thank you FractalReality for your kind mention and great suggestions!

@Fender_Cad hey man! I personally recommend listening to the automated upper and lower body work outs respectively while doing flexing exercises! (which will increase your mind muscle connection)

What i mean by flexing exercises is this, flex the muscle/muscle group in question as hard as you can for 10 seconds while resting 5 seconds, do this 10 times then rest 1.5 minutes and do 4 sets of this better to focus on one muscle group at a time

Bodybuilders flex and pose all the time for a multitude of reasons: you see yourself growing into the body you wish to have, you express gratitude for the gains you already have, you contract muscles and learn to contract harder when you’re actually exercising causing for more growth/muscle tears per rep, and a few more reasons

A lot of times we have underdeveloped body parts because of our mind muscle connection, like my left arm is smaller than my right arm even though I train my left arm slightly more than my right arm… (It’s getting progressively better, but still…) And its because I use my right arm for everything and I have better neural connections with my right arm

Here’s a post i made detailing my gym stack back in November

But since there’s been so many new beautiful fields being released I’ll have to post my updated stack soon!

Good luck man! Let us know how your development goes

12 Likes

Man, your muscle stack contains over 25 differents fields?

1 Like

Uhh… ya lol

Probably around 80

5 Likes

@TheAscendingBicep Seriously, you turned stack building into an art. You’re the OG. At the beginning I redesigned my whole brain stack based on the PM chat we had once.

Your hindsight can be used for a lot of other areas

4 Likes

Ohhh man, my ego loved this! Haha what a compliment from one OG to the next! Thank you bro :slight_smile:

Got me all prideful over here haha

5 Likes

Lol, enjoy it… it’s deserved
Still remember the promises you made me about future you and future me ? :joy: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

You and I are in the “more is less” team my hermano ;))

3 Likes

Uhhhh…

Hey man… You’re the High IQ guy, Im the fried bodybuilder guy haha i don’t remember nothing haha

Well i do… but it’s a blur to me man, and our old PMs got deleted when you deleted your old account lol

Was it something if i see you down the street or something? :smiley:

PM me bro if I’m right haha

3 Likes