Conjunction of Spheres (album)

By the way the Mars track is on the Album!!

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B08HGKFPCC

5 Likes

Dude. Duuudddee. Sweet. Thank you.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Album is available to buy here on google, itunes and amazon.

3 Likes

Not surprising. The :fire: effect while listening to the Sun track is not a simple burning effect, but probably a premonition of what is described in the quote lol

4 Likes

A simple guide to help with deciding which tracks may be best for you.

20 Likes

I started off thinking the opposite, that I’d get the most benefit by listening to the planet farthest from my sign on my chart.

I still think there is something to that idea. But astrology is not as simple as that. Some planets that are right next to your sign could be squared or in opposition to other planets or a North Node.

In the end, it’s best to be either very simple about this and look at the descriptions and see what stands out to you; what you feel would do the most for you.

Or to be on the extreme other end of the spectrum and be a very well educated astrologer who knows what they are doing.

But to be in the middle of those two things is being just smart enough to hurt yourself. Not literally but you know the saying.

I thought I didn’t need Venus because it is in my Sign. But the simple description says it can help me. Turns out, my North Node opposes it. See the pattern in this example? Being of little knowledge here would lead me to the right decision, or of much knowledge. But medium knowledge would just make me do something dumb.

I feel like I didn’t answer your question. Lol. Maybe a real astrologer will come along.

9 Likes

It also shields from negative astrological and magical affects associated with those planets.
You know how people love their mercury retrogrades.

48 Likes

Ugh…understood there. Thank you sir.

Dream. You already posted Amplify positive planetary effects. How much does it differ from that? Because according to me that should do the job. Then why do we need this album? Just curious.

1 Like

specific things for specific people.
besides
this does magical and astrological and the energy of the sphere itself.
a lot of people who do traditional magic…
etc use specific alignments to do their work, this, you can create your own alignment

32 Likes

I hadn’t considered off worlders’ would be using it.

13 Likes

yeps

5 Likes

You thought of it while listening to the audio full of…

Neptune Astrology Symbol

Dreams, Intuition, Mysticism, Imagination, Delusions

:rofl:

2 Likes

Imagination + Delusions = Shower Thoughts?

LOL

3 Likes

This is why this is revolutionary. For spell casting, auspicious conjunctions etc., one now does not need to wait for natural planetary alignments which occur in years or centuries!

11 Likes

Dream will this nullify bad placement in natal chart?

1 Like

And how long the effect last?

2 Likes

As per Vedic(basically Indian) astrology, one shouldn’t consume alcohol since it’ll negatively affect the sun on your chart. Now will using the sun audio help reverse the damage I did by drinking, to the sun on my chart, @Captain_Nemo can you please help with this? Thanks a lot.

4 Likes

For something that could be transformative and useful, use this https://astro-charts.com/tools/new/birthchart/

Then scroll down to the section labeled Aspects. Take note of every planet (or the Sun) marked as being Square or in Opposition. Make a playlist with those planets. Add the Quasicrystal audio to the end of the playlist.

This should (and for me seems to) help to integrate Planets in your chart that normally take a long time for you to learn how to integrate.

You can learn more about Squares and Oppositions here https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/astrology-horoscope-zodiac-signs
Or by searching Google.

17 Likes