Saturn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5g0Bb7cFmU

14 Likes

Yay!

10 Likes

Why is this so hard to find on YouTube?
Even I can’t find it on his playlists in energetic alchemy channel

3 Likes

Had Uranus in my recommendations. When I started listening to it the other videos popped up.

Gonna edit the main post and add new videos that I find.

2 Likes

Came here looking up this exact thread!

3 Likes

I checked the Venus video, no description yet…

Does anyone have a feel for what exactly these energies are? Is this the Keys of Solomon (1st, 2nd, 3rd Pentacle of Venus, Mercury, etc.) type stuff?

2 Likes

For example:

1st-Energy-of-Venus
Brings friendships to the possessor.

2nd-Energy-of-Venus
For obtaining grace & honor, and for accomplishing all desires in matters of the heart.

3rd-Energy-of-Venus
This serves to attract love, respect, and admiration.

4th-Energy-of-Venus
Of great power, this forces any person the owner desires to come to him or her.

5th-Energy-of-Venus
The seal which excites great passion and desire when shown to another.
3 Likes

You’d better keep that one away from me because I’m planning to torture it, to make it pay for what it did to me for centuries :imp:

Cold kidding. Glad and grateful to have those fields :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Dream can’t post descriptions on Energetic Alchemy, unfortunately.

Maybe, Dream talked about effects (astro and magical):

7 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing this. “Magical” sounds like it could be what I thought, at least in part.

2 Likes

Let me see if I can find them. I copy/pasted the description of the Venus pentacles from “The creator who shall not be named”

1 Like

Gravitational Love Bomb it !

4 Likes

All of this is from the same creator’s website.

Planetary Energies

Summary

Venus’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of Venus – Brings friendships to the possessor.

• 2nd Energy of Venus – For obtaining grace & honor, and for accomplishing all desires in matters of the heart.

• 3rd Energy of Venus – This serves to attract love, respect, and admiration.

• 4th Energy of Venus – Of great power, this forces any person the owner desires to come to him or her.

• 5th Energy of Venus – The seal which excites great passion and desire when shown to another.

Sun’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of the Sun – The ‘El Shaddai’ talisman which is alleged to bring the possessor all things they may desire.

• 2nd Energy of the Sun – This design serves to repress the pride and arrogance of those who oppose the owner’s wishes & plans.

• 3rd Energy of the Sun – Serves to attract renown, glory, riches.

• 4th Energy of the Sun – Enables the owner to see others as they really are, not as they pretend to be. When the seal in the vicinity of friend or foe, their true thoughts and secret heart will be opened.

• 5th Energy of the Sun – Invokes the spirits who can transport one from any place to any place, and in a short time.

• 6th Energy of the Sun – Provides invisibility to the possessor at request.

• 7th Energy of the Sun – This seal reputedly releases one from prison, opening all locks & breaking all fetters which bind one.

Jupiter’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of Jupiter – A Talisman for acquiring treasure for gaining business.

• 2nd Energy of Jupiter – The Magical Seal for acquiring glory, honors, riches, & tranquility of mind.

• 3rd Energy of Jupiter – Defends & protects against any enemy & against any evil spirits which may linger near one’s person or home.

• 4th Energy of Jupiter – Serves to acquire wealth and honor.

• 5th Energy of Jupiter – This hath great power to assure visions. (Allegedly Jacob was armed with this pentacle when he beheld the ladder which reached unto heaven!)

• 6th Energy of Jupiter – Protects from all earthly dangers.

• 7th Energy of Jupiter – It has great power against poverty.

Mars’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of Mars – The Talisman for gaining courage, ambition, enthusiasm & all physical accomplishments.

• 2nd Energy of Mars – Serves with great success against all kinds of diseases when it is applied to afflicted parts.

• 3rd Energy of Mars – This seal is of value in resisting one’s enemies, and for exciting wrath, discord & hostility among others.

• 4th Energy of Mars – Of great power of towards bringing victory or vindication in an argument or battle of any kind.

• 5th Energy of Mars – Causes all demons to obey the wishes of the possessor of this powerful seal.

• 6th Energy of Mars – The owner of this cannot be harmed. If attacked, the foe’s weapon shall turn against him.

• 7th Energy of Mars – The possessor pronounces the Divine Names of El and Yiai to bring confusion to one’s enemies.

Saturn’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of Saturn – Designed to compel others to submit to the possessor’s wishes & requests.

• 2nd Energy of Saturn – Of great value when meeting with adversaries in business or competitions of any kind. It should be carried when looking for work or negotiating any financial contracts.

• 3rd Energy of Saturn – Good for protection against any plots made by others & for defense against evil spirits.

• 4th Energy of Saturn – This seal is liked by those who wish to impose their will upon others. It also alleged to bring good news to the possessor.

• 5th Energy of Saturn – Protects the home, and guards all treasures & possessions one may own.

• 6th Energy of Saturn – Pronounce an enemy’s name and repeat ‘Set thou a wicked one to be ruler over him and let Satan stand at his right hand’ to cause the foe to be possessed by demons.

• 7th Energy of Saturn – This Talisman is reputed to make others listen and tremble before the words of the wearer.

Mercury’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of Mercury – Conveys personal magnetism upon the owner.

• 2nd Energy of Mercury – This Talisman is said to gain the impossible; granting wishes contrary to the order of nature.

• 3rd Energy of Mercury – Influences the written word, tending to make one eloquent in letters, papers, or any writing. Used by all who wish to impress others with their literary skills, particularly poets & authors.

• 4th Energy of Mercury – Assists in gaining knowledge & understanding in all things, and to penetrate the hidden thought of others.

• 5th Energy of Mercury – Serves to open doors of any kind, for nothing it encounters can resist or defeat it.

Moon’s Energies:

• 1st Energy of the Moon – Opens all doors and locks, no matter in what way they are fastened.

• 2nd Energy of the Moon – Protects against all perils by water, calms one in the event of natural phenomena such as electrical storms, hurricanes, earthquakes or tornadoes.

• 3rd Energy of the Moon – Protects against all dangers of travel, all attacks by night, and every danger from water.

• 4th Energy of the Moon – Defends from all evil, and from any injury to body or soul.

• 5th Energy of the Moon – Protects against all Phantoms of the night which may cause restless sleep or nightmares, and aids in obtaining answers to questions or problems through dreams.

• 6th Energy of the Moon – A wonderful magical talisman, designed to bring rain. Place it in water, and as long as it remains there, the rains will continue.

23 Likes

Seems they are private listed videos.

1 Like

Here’s another source:

2 Likes

Play Saturn while Playing Saturn about a minute off from each other if you want to really trip yourself out. Make it loud.

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJx_Y5Ehl90&ab_channel=EnergeticAlchemy-Topic

2 Likes

Or don’t.

2 Likes