Crystals, Minerals, Rocks and Stones

There are threads for the crystal audios but not for the physical crystals. Of course, as always, talking about the audios is more than welcome here.

I want to start this thread by talking a little bit about Dalmatian Jasper.

This stone is said to inspire a childlike joy within, and can help with trust issues in relationships.

What are some of your favorites?

5 Likes
Rose Quartz

My :star: choice. :heartpulse: Everytime i hold it i’ve always felt this motherly comfort and compassion that put me at ease and helped a lot with self love and gentleness and a troubled / hurt heart. I remember one of my past instructors of a school i used to go to say that this is one of the best for deep healing. I turn to holding this whenever i need comfort almost like the Parent archetype field

Energetic video for Rose Quartz

Article: Rose Quartz Meaning and Properties - The Ultimate Guide – MindfulSouls

Moldavite

Intense yet mysteriously high vibe that can either get you kinda dazed or get all childlike or even both. :laughing: i mean there’s the act of physically grounding to mitigate the ‘high’. I’ll need to try that and see how it feels instead of being ungrounded. Deep seated issues rises as you raise your vibration quickly due to keeping one. It’s a like a mini-Ascension tag / Ascensionnaut field (i haven’t experienced those fields but I have seen the testimonials). I noticed that with anyone who is not ready or have the intent to raise their own vibration and make changes to themselves, they get more ‘repulsive’ towards the one carrying it and it can be very lonely having to be the one aware of everything while everyone else stays ‘dead.’ This is is why it’s probably a good idea to not only raise your own vibration but the environment as well. Uplifting others too

There’s many fake moldavites, so be careful folks. I recommend looking up Vibesnfrequencies. He talks about his experiences there. 1 trait of it being real is if it can scratch glass

Other experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/energy_work/comments/dn4j3p/moldavite_experiences/

The energy i feel holding it and carrying is somewhat different from the following fields

Labradorite

I couldn’t help but felt drawn to this + the moldavite
I felt more protected and in-tune with my intuition. I somehow felt as if it was helping me see and accept who i really am, not of the body and conditioned states and experiences but showing what i am capable of doing and sensing beyond what i normally perceive.

Related Energetic Videos / Fields:

Article: Labradorite Properties and Spiritual Meaning – MindfulSouls

Amber

More specifically Baltic Amber. Not stones, rocks, or crystals, but from trees. It’s hardened resin as a result of many thousands / millions of years of formation. I love the sun-like shades. I remember sensing this feeling of vitality / vigor sort of like the following fields. It helped with my teeth grinding habits (TMJ field) but found later the origin was anxiety, ptsd, and emf radiation

Article: Baltic Amber Healing Properties: Slightly Different From Other Ambers

Video: Amber Benefits crystal healing: My Experience Using Amber - YouTube

Black Obsidian

This screams shadow work! This is my teacher for getting to the bottom of negative feelings and keeping me grounded.

Energetic video here

Article: Black Obsidian: Does It Really Absorb Negative Energy?

Hematite

I remember having more intent on deflecting negative feelings from others and grounding and it worked. I noticed any conflict started was nullified instantly through calmness and letting go of ego (though this is my speculation) This helps with extreme emotions

Article: https://crystalbenefits.com/the-blood-stone-the-meaning-history-and-uses-of-hematite

Other experiences: Experiences with Hematite / Haematite

Note: These experiences were before exposure to Sapien. I realized you can make the most of any crystal by carrying it with you as close as possible to your heart center or anywhere where you feel needs the effect

6 Likes

I forgot to mention Selenite i often at times felt drawn to it and I’m not completely sure why yet, but i can only guess that i feel more ‘pure’ and protected with it

Energy vids/fields
4 Likes

I like Jade and Nephrite because of their history and color.
Im using Tiger eyes because i want to improve my confidence and assertive.
Also using a dragon blood wood bracelet to help my overall health.
Love things from nature❤

1 Like