The Magician (1.0)

This track is included in the Arcana Archetypes album.

Arcana Archetypes (full album link)

:small_orange_diamond: Dreamweaver’s descriptions:

:small_orange_diamond: General card descriptions:

The Magician - Wizard: surpassing the plausible.

And from The Tarot Guide:

When The Magician appears in a Tarot card reading it is a sign that you have all the skills and abilities you need to be successful. The universe is aligning to bring positive changes your way. This Major Arcana trump card shows you that you must use your intellect, concentration and willpower to make things happen. The Magician usually signifies a time in your life when you have the power to manifest the outcome you want. If it is referring to other people in your life it usually refers to someone you can learn from whose ability and wisdom will impress you.

:small_orange_diamond: Related topics:

(Sorry guys, you were too slow to react. See General Discussion).

Captain, this intro is haunting… Thank you…

38 Likes

Are there going to be 21 other audios? If yes, may I request The Hermit please…

4 Likes

keep looking, there are 5 tracks in this album.
with a digital label too, aint that cool.

41 Likes

What does this new audio do`? it sounds cool

2 Likes

You may want to have a look at Tarot decks…

And yes, @Captain_Nemo, the track’s cover design had made me think so, but… wasn’t sure. Cool indeed :)

I love it already!

2 Likes

Ι opened the link and is working but there is no audio anywhere in the channel nor an album

2 Likes

Am guessing they are the 22 Major Arcane Archetypes

Edit to fit the release album Archetypes, it’s just a mock up and not the final descriptions of each one, would wait for Captain

1. The Magician Wizard: surpassing the plausible.
  2. The Emperor Supreme ruler: irresistible power.
  3. Strength Hero : a great feat.
  4. The Star Distance : the unreachable.
  5. The Moon Soul : longing.
    etc

source https://www.tarotcardmeanings.net/tarot-archetypes/tarot-card-archetypes-list.htm

10 Likes

@anon96557306, a quote from a masterpiece movie: “Are you watching closely?” :woman_mage:

5 Likes

that’s the best fitting quote

3 Likes

Now who needs androstenol?

7 Likes

haha

4 Likes

The major arcana archetypes! What a brilliant idea!

3 Likes

hehe you saw it here folks before 100 other “channels” got you connecting to these sources as well :)

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

My playlist keep growing and growing! I love it! Haha

I already know I’m going to love the magician and inner strength

8 Likes

The Magician Upright: You have everything you need to make your vision a reality. Being in control of your mastery, skill, and possessing extraordinary power. Manifestation. Making real. Creation, being a channel for energy and the conduit for the creation of great things. Using your power for good. The actual concrete steps of beginning and follow-through. Will power, directing your abilities to useful ends. Focusing of energy. Feeling impelled to create. The ability to communicate your vision to others.

The Magician Best Course of Action: Act on your plan. Use all the resources at your disposal. Understand you have everything you need right in front of you. Proceed with a balanced approach, not just logic, passion, emotion or financial resources but incorporate all into your plan. Brainstorm and then begin. Take center stage and communicate. Trust in your own abilities. If you need something, now is the time to ask for it, from a place of confidence.

21 Likes

YESS!!! @Captain_Nemo :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

flavor of the month

#gramarye #sortilege #pishogue #thaumaturgy #morphicmancy #morphicurgy

5 Likes

Man this is amazing stuff :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wow, very nice!
Just when I have been thinking about playing around with tarot again - connecting to the archetypes will surely help with reading the cards!

I use, and have always used, the Crowley / Thoth tarot desk.
There the symbolism is a bit different than what has been linked above. He uses Hermes as the main character on the card, who is juggling different symbols: one for each element, a winged egg, and the Uas (Egyptian symbol of belief and power).
Overall, the card’s symbolism point towards intellect, willpower, communication (Hermes - Mercury), and creating your own reality. He also brings in the trickster energy through Hermes; as well as moving from unconscious to conscious.

On another note, I am amazed by all these new releases and work one by the Captain, I have no idea how he has time to do all this! If he never released anything else, we already would have material to use and try for the rest of our lives.

10 Likes

Do all of these audios embed you with their energies directly?

4 Likes

Exactly what I’m trying to figure out, and is it best to loop the album all at once or just pick and choose what energy you desire for the moment?

3 Likes