Sport success audio?

Hear me out, this one is a bit tricky, I don’t know what audio could come even near to the imagination that I have. I’m 20yr and I love playing soccer (football), and I would love to attract some success with it, or at least be able to play it more often. Is there any morphic field that would just attract more football in my life (like more matches, football related scenarios/events, or foreign scouts watching me play) and ultimately maybe more success with it?

I don’t know how a morphic field would even work for this one, like a frequency that puts you in the flow of your certain sport… I would give so much for such an audio… Maybe subliminals I guess?

2 Likes

There is no specific one for that, but you can use any of the manifestation fields to manifest more soccer in your life such as

• The Solidifier
  • Cone of Power
  • Any of the gratitude fields
  • The Magician

There are others too

1 Like

Can you explain in short about what “The Solidifier” and “The Magician” audios do? The names certainly sound tempting.

They help with manifesting your goals. I suggest you read through their respective threads so you can get an idea of how they work

1 Like
2 Likes