The Magician (1.0)

yeah cause the traits that these cards have are really cool and can be very beneficial to all situations

3 Likes

Why that one in particular?

1 Like

I have a long personal history with that one :)) and the meanings resonate with me.

2 Likes

interesting. my personal history says it could be like an entry card into a game. Well perhaps the fool is the original entry card, but Hermit just might be the second. I certainly don’t like the “you gotta keep taking steps to understand the path” part, but I suppose it still served me in a way that I can’t deny.

Nevertheless, I have mixed feelings about the game. Good luck.

Pretty much, yes. Schematically. Although the second part may be starting after the Wheel of Fortune as well (aka card number 10).

Similar feeling for me as well.

Hehe, archetypes are nothing but bloody mixers. Good luck to you too.

2 Likes

Idk what these audios are about can anyone explain benefits of these audios?

3 Likes

There might be hidden benefits. If anybody notices anything report here. As many may have noticed things tend to be rather cryptic every now and then here…

3 Likes

I gave this a listen last night, felt very powerful afterwards. Very.

2 Likes

Same, the feeling of power was insane but problem is I don’t even know what the hell to do with it since there’s no description of these specific audios

5 Likes

At the time I just let it go, as there wasn’t really any energy work I felt that needed doing. Law of Attraction people would go nuts for this audio tho, I think.

4 Likes

Has all the positive benefits of the card itself
as well a taste of the power of the archetype
(magical power and energy)

40 Likes

Will these be uploaded to patreon at some point ?:pray:

3 Likes

Fungus/bacteria destroyer mate. If you use bacteria, you will need to repopulate with some probiotics tho.

3 Likes

Sorry, not the energetic alchemy ones.

7 Likes

Hopefully they get uploaded on Apple, Spotify or Amazon :pray:

1 Like

Possibility of making these field items by the end of the year @Captain_Nemo ?

#EmperorNemo :sunglasses:

I have to watch the Prestige now once more. :fire:

1 Like

Okay no problem . Just hope that tthey will be available for purchase somewhere , so I can listen offline while doing other things on the phone .

They’re on Apple Music already

2 Likes

Ecce gleáwscipe!

3 Likes