The Emperor (1.0)

Thanks a lot dear mod @gpo! :)

1 Like

The Emperor would go hand in hand with Mars from “Conjunction of Spheres”

“In the Major Arcana, Mars is primarily linked to the Tower, and because this planet rules Aries, it also has an influence on the Emperor…The Emperor can demonstrate a range of martian personality traits, from the aforementioned ambition (in terms of the urge to conquer) and leadership abilities right through to dictatorship and tyranny.

Other martian characteristics include competitiveness, hot-temper, anger, obsession and infatuation, over-controlling, jealousy, ruthlessness and aggression.”

The Sun would also be a great combo.

The Emperor
Mars
Sun

7 Likes

Awesome idea, nice!
Today i tried this one, but had a lot of work so i didn’t have time to notice anything.
Tomorrow will play it again and let’s see.

3 Likes

]pretty sure its luck and propability field

1 Like

No, what @Zen has posted in these Arcana Archetype threads are merely summaries of the archetypes from the internet.

They aren’t official descriptions from Sapien Medicine.

Sapien hasn’t yet provided official descriptions of these fields, though Captain_Nemo has posted a few details in these threads.

@Zen @anon64768676 It may be of help to others to more explicitly clarify the original posts in your threads about the Arcana Archetype album, to avoid confusion regarding whether these summaries are official descriptions. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Only “official” description so far, if I’m correct :) Zen and Matt have added it to some threads already but it’s better to put it on the top of all of them, as you said ;)

6 Likes

None of this sounds appealing…You want to have more of these traits?

1 Like

I was just showing the complete paragraph from the copy-paste.

Of course, those traits wouldn’t even be present due to the built in nullifying effects from the audio track.

1 Like

Hi.Is the Emperor audio just for males or females can listen to it too? How long have you been listening to this audio? What’s your experience?

It’s an energy, gender doesn’t matter.

9 Likes

are you sure? because if you check it above you will see someone has mentioned “The traditional father figure. Masculinity” as this audio’s benefits.

1 Like

We all have the masculine and feminine in us so…

Just try it and see if you like how it feels.

Like with any other field.

7 Likes

I found a site with a cheesy name, something like tarot for women lol. However, the questions below (that they gave about the Emperor archetype) are relevant for any gender. They reflect some of the core elements of that card.

More broadly speaking, you may also want to explore the Anima and Animus concepts, especially as depicted by Carl Gustav Jung.

- Do I have an inner authority that I listen to?

- Do I display authority in my everyday life?

- Can I make decisions with logic?

- Do I have within me the qualities of a leader?

- Do I have a routine and structure in my life?

10 Likes

you have your own style for expressing different things. I can realize it from your sentences and the words you choose. :wink:
Anyway, thanks for your answer.

2 Likes

She is our wise poet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I don’t even know what to write right now :))) @anon34550888, @anon46520955, thanks a lot :blossom::blossom:

4 Likes

You care about details. such as dash, parenthesis,… It’s obvious that you are educated. I’m so happy that we have you in this community.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just my obsessive side… or overdosed Emperor :)))

It’s good to have you here too :)

4 Likes

How did it go I mean how are doing with emperor audio so far

Are you sure the emperor audio has no hormones included just want to confirm
This was helpful