Crystals, Minerals, Rocks and Stones

There are threads for the crystal audios but not for the physical crystals. Of course, as always, talking about the audios is more than welcome here.

I want to start this thread by talking a little bit about Dalmatian Jasper.

This stone is said to inspire a childlike joy within, and can help with trust issues in relationships.

What are some of your favorites?

5 Likes
Rose Quartz

My :star: choice. :heartpulse: Everytime i hold it iā€™ve always felt this motherly comfort and compassion that put me at ease and helped a lot with self love and gentleness and a troubled / hurt heart. I remember one of my past instructors of a school i used to go to say that this is one of the best for deep healing. I turn to holding this whenever i need comfort almost like the Parent archetype field

Energetic video for Rose Quartz

Article: Rose Quartz Meaning and Properties - The Ultimate Guide ā€“ MindfulSouls

Moldavite

Intense yet mysteriously high vibe that can either get you kinda dazed or get all childlike or even both. :laughing: i mean thereā€™s the act of physically grounding to mitigate the ā€˜highā€™. Iā€™ll need to try that and see how it feels instead of being ungrounded. Deep seated issues rises as you raise your vibration quickly due to keeping one. Itā€™s a like a mini-Ascension tag / Ascensionnaut field (i havenā€™t experienced those fields but I have seen the testimonials). I noticed that with anyone who is not ready or have the intent to raise their own vibration and make changes to themselves, they get more ā€˜repulsiveā€™ towards the one carrying it and it can be very lonely having to be the one aware of everything while everyone else stays ā€˜dead.ā€™ This is is why itā€™s probably a good idea to not only raise your own vibration but the environment as well. Uplifting others too

Thereā€™s many fake moldavites, so be careful folks. I recommend looking up Vibesnfrequencies. He talks about his experiences there. 1 trait of it being real is if it can scratch glass

Other experiences: https://www.reddit.com/r/energy_work/comments/dn4j3p/moldavite_experiences/

The energy i feel holding it and carrying is somewhat different from the following fields

Labradorite

I couldnā€™t help but felt drawn to this + the moldavite
I felt more protected and in-tune with my intuition. I somehow felt as if it was helping me see and accept who i really am, not of the body and conditioned states and experiences but showing what i am capable of doing and sensing beyond what i normally perceive.

Related Energetic Videos / Fields:

Article: Labradorite Properties and Spiritual Meaning ā€“ MindfulSouls

Amber

More specifically Baltic Amber. Not stones, rocks, or crystals, but from trees. Itā€™s hardened resin as a result of many thousands / millions of years of formation. I love the sun-like shades. I remember sensing this feeling of vitality / vigor sort of like the following fields. It helped with my teeth grinding habits (TMJ field) but found later the origin was anxiety, ptsd, and emf radiation

Article: Baltic Amber Healing Properties: Slightly Different From Other Ambers

Video: Amber Benefits crystal healing: My Experience Using Amber - YouTube

Black Obsidian

This screams shadow work! This is my teacher for getting to the bottom of negative feelings and keeping me grounded.

Energetic video here

Article: Black Obsidian: Does It Really Absorb Negative Energy?

Hematite

I remember having more intent on deflecting negative feelings from others and grounding and it worked. I noticed any conflict started was nullified instantly through calmness and letting go of ego (though this is my speculation) This helps with extreme emotions

Article: https://crystalbenefits.com/the-blood-stone-the-meaning-history-and-uses-of-hematite

Other experiences: Experiences with Hematite / Haematite

Note: These experiences were before exposure to Sapien. I realized you can make the most of any crystal by carrying it with you as close as possible to your heart center or anywhere where you feel needs the effect

6 Likes

I forgot to mention Selenite i often at times felt drawn to it and Iā€™m not completely sure why yet, but i can only guess that i feel more ā€˜pureā€™ and protected with it

Energy vids/fields
4 Likes

I like Jade and Nephrite because of their history and color.
Im using Tiger eyes because i want to improve my confidence and assertive.
Also using a dragon blood wood bracelet to help my overall health.
Love things from natureā¤

1 Like