The Alien Songs of Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass

There’s no thread for this and I’ve seen it mentioned a few times

Please feel free to share your experiences. Why do you love this? What has it helped you with? Why would you recommend it to others?

29 Likes

All set. Thank you!

1 Like

I listened to this for the first time today as I’ve been so dizzy and feeling awful these past few weeks.
I chose it based on feeling overloaded with energy, perhaps.
Firstly, I listened to automated grounding X3 and then this field X3.

My hands got so fuzzy and the feeling remains.
It kinda felt like I had grazed both palms, but now there’s an itch inside that’s driving me insane :laughing:

I wonder what this could be? Energy releasing?

2 Likes

Your nervous system could be overwhelmed

Try the nervous system inflammation and cut down on fields for a few days

2 Likes

Ooh thank you Jen!

I am using some permanent fields and haven’t missed a day for months. Is it true the results could reverse if you miss one day?

Funnily enough, my body has been in a lot of pain lately. My knees are becoming unbearable (arthritis and Fibromyalgia), I can’t stop sleeping and I keep getting electric shocks in my spine and head. This has been an ongoing issue for a number of years, but flaring up badly these past few days.

I’ll try that field, thank you again :heartpulse::pray:

1 Like

I’ve seen that but the comment was further clarified to say that you won’t lose all your progress if you miss one day. I also don’t believe that’s true at all for the permanent fields.

For instance if you were to listen to cholesterol and plaque for months and you got rid of loads of plaque It wouldn’t all grow back if you missed one day

I think if you stopped listening to the field altogether perhaps your body would revert to its hyper-cholesterol accumulating state but I think it would take a little while.

I’m going to go ahead and say that short breaks are ok but you need to pick it back up, please correct me if I’m off base @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Also happy Halloween to all :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Phew! Thank you Jen :)

I really appreciate your help. You’ve been awesome!!

Happy Halloween to you too!

Such a special day :blush: 🐈‍⬛ :jack_o_lantern: :black_heart:

1 Like

just when I´ve thought that this doesn´t get enough attention…

Sapiens grounding never did that much for me, but this here glues my feet to the ground in 1-2 listens.
Makes me wonder how ungrounded I might usually walk around.

Definetly helps with mental clarity/cleansing

5 Likes

Do you know why that’s the case? Any patterns? @FreigeistPhoenix

I guess a fried energy system and lack of sleep. should probably go for sapien nervous system fields

1 Like

This field is seriously underrated. My Go-To for grounding.

Too much in your head? Nervous system overload? Muscles spasm and cramps?

This takes care of it.

8 Likes

Listening right now.

Added to my “vibration raising” playlist, for sure.

1 Like