The SapienMed Mastery Webinar (April 14th - 12 PM EST)

Yes, if you bought the ticket, you can access the replay.

Chur :relaxed:

1 Like

How do I get access to the recording on the sound weave? I can’t find it

wait for sammy’s email should take a week or so

3 Likes

Thanks Egle!! I’m happy that you taught me something :smiley:
Hope you are doing well

1 Like

Thanks Sammy, Dream for yesterday’s event, this was really really sweet.

I felt disappointed I had to leave early :upside_down_face:

Here is my notes:

Pro tips from Sammy:

• Using the Food charger to de-pattern our food from past energies and transform it into high vibe

• Using environmental fields often as our energy body is very reactive to our environment: Mass Meditation, Essence of burnt sage, plasma flower, Feng Shui, etc.

• Being mindful about the energy we put out in the world, as we get it back

• Question your issues and get into their Why until you see it fixed.

• You can tap into any field you already had a contact with, at any time, by focusing into it with memory

• We can reinforce the field effects by tuning into it deeper, focusing on where we want it to work (ex: skin field), engorging the energy, by feeling it.

• Extra tip from Dream: Place attention and awareness to the field and what it is doing to you
  • Five Tibetan Rites with deep breath, while listening to a a releasing field (emotional release, crucible, revision, etc.)

• To awaken the energy flow and the 7 chakras

• Physical work is paramount as a crouched physical body means a crouched mind

• Pranayama to build more mental resilience, be more present, wash your entire energy system

• Using Chat GPT as a coach with prompts to organize your thought and mind (more on that from Sammy later)

• From Dream: “Never believe you are at the height of knowledge, always be open & willing to learn more”

• Extra: Dream is writing a book, but won’t disclose what it is about :)

Feel free to complete it guys, as I missed some parts as I was interacting in the chat.

37 Likes

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the webinar. I had to leave early from the webinar and I was trying to access the recording. However, I get the below now. I was previously able to access it. Will the recording be sent out again as well as the email?

Thanks!

P.S. I’m not actually a new forum member, just reopened my old account so no need to rewelcome

Will the recording come with the chat log inclusive?

4 Likes

I am SO sorry I missed this webinar. No chance to buy it without the pre-registration? I am oing through a tough time and just opened my mails today :(

1 Like

Just to be clear, if I purchase the webinar now that the event has passed, will I get access to the recording? If not, I would love to know where to purchase the recording too

2 Likes

The recording will be sent most likely tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then Thursday. It’s coming with a document that shares some of the Sapien tips from the webinar and how to use GPT, which is the reason this taking some time.

19 Likes

Thanks Sammy

1 Like

I’ve been practicing the Five Tibetan Rites every morning upon waking up since the webinar, this is a real gem indeed.

Starting with Essence of Burnt Sage, then Emotional Release on loop makes it so much easier/nicer.

3 Likes

Kudos @Borisju

1 Like

Where can I purchase it Sammy? I couldnt attend the webinar.

Friends,

Ive heard this is hours and hours long… is the file madsive when we puchase it?

I have limited drive space :)

Would the vibes series (creation divine love transcendence) potentially make the rites or physical activity more effective for spiritual growth?

You are supercharged with high vibration anything that makes energy flow would be enhanced I guess.
Just a thought I had right now. Didn’t test it myself yet.

It is flexing your spine and stimulating your chakras, which will release stuff already.

Having emotional release on the back makes the experience more pleasant, and it naturally leads you to keep the habit going.

Whereas if you put a strong field, it might get challenging and you might have to use force/willpower to keep going.

1 Like

I see thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Emails have been sent to everyone who purchased. Check your spam just in case.

If you haven’t recieved it, let me know.

You should have recieved webinar video and webinar document that includes:

• Tips & Methods from the Webinar
  • ChatGPT Self Help/Wealth Instruction
  • Unanswered Questions
  • Dreamweaver Chatlog from the Webinar
27 Likes