The SapienMed Mastery Webinar (April 14th - 12 PM EST)

SapienMed Mastery Webinar

For this webinar, I am going to go into how to best use our morphic fields and long term strategies to maximize success with them. After over 10 years, we’ve developed quite a list of strategies and now we also have some new ones that we would love to share with you all. We will also share some new things that should help you on your journeys to self fulfilment!

This will be a live webinar that will allow for Q&A in regards to our fields as well. In general, this is also a celebration of SapienMedicine. Over 10 years up and running and it’s been quite a journey!

We will also record the event for those who attend and those who don’t make it.

Event is on April 14 - 12 PM EST

47 Likes

If you have any pre-questions to ask, ask them here.

Also, if anyone is taken aback by to original $3 cost. That was an error on my part. But if you feel that was unfair and still want the tickets for only $3, then PM me and we can work that out.

3 Likes

What are the timings Sammy ?

1 Like

Please read above

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Looking forward to it :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

That’s cool @SammyG , definitely I will be there to prestige your guys 10 years of an amazing journey!

2 Likes

Let’s go!!!

1 Like

I always look forward to these types of events, it really makes this whole forum feel like more of a family for me.

3 Likes

I am not completely sure if I will be able to attend, although I would love to, if I can’t, would I have access to the video content in any way?

Thank you very much for this brilliant initiative :pray:

1 Like

If I paid the ticket and attend, would I still need to pay to access video recording later? The reason why I asked is that maybe there is going to be real life issues during the webinar and I might miss out some important parts.

4 Likes

Hi @SammyG

I just signed up for the webinar on Friday and had to create a Sound Weave account for it. I hope when I then login to the actual webinar it will NOT show my real name?

Will we be emailed a Zoom link or something like that?

Thank you.

1 Like

You will get the recording

1 Like

Hmm, from what I recall, you typically get to choose the name you want to use for the live event. I’ll make sure your name doesn’t get shown though so we’ll safeguard that beforehand.

As for link, yes you’ll recieve it in a few days.

3 Likes

Will a document also be produced with the registration for those who are not native English speakers?

2 Likes

Hi Sammy, I have been using Plasma Protocol on and off for 2 years or so. It is no longer available. Does that mean that it no longer works as well. I noticed that plasma Flaunt has replaced it. Is it better to get the new one or should I continue using plasma protocol that my body is used to now. I am 78 years old.
Hugs
Egle

12 Likes

Always a blessing to see you post ;) @Egle :innocent:

1 Like

Nothing to do ;)
You login tomorrow on the Soundweave website

2 Likes

So nice of you to say that. :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Egle

3 Likes

I bought my ticket, but do we have to create an account or will we get the zoom link by email?

1 Like