The Sapien Mastery Webinar Pre-Talk (April 14)

Thank You for this, Sammy and Dreamweaver. I only wish that I could have listened to the whole seminar, since I was kind of busy with family issues - glad that I can rewatch it.

Same. :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who made it. Much appreciated It was a blast to talk to you as usual. Hope you all have an awesome weekend!

25 Likes

Thanks for the infinite insights, team sammy+dream
much appreciated :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

(Had to delete as that will be for people.who went to webinar. I got the data though. Thanks! This will be in the email)

8 Likes

Damn I was just at the money part :C

Will it be available in a couple of days as well?

2 Likes

Thanks sammy that totally slipped my mind

1 Like

i was like a happy kid on Christmasday. when i was in my head went blank…

i just enjoyed being there. was in awe. totaly oveloaded… just like being in a place so high you just sit an observe and cannot speak…

just the opportunity to write live and become responses.

then it was too much and i left.

will wait for the mail so i can read what i have missed (was there for an hour or so…and it seemes it was 10 hours? long)…lots to read…

of course when i woke today i had coherent questions in my head buuut tooo late…hihihi.

i am totaly content with the experience nevertheless.

thank you for this long waited opportunity to communicate.

3 Likes

Was insane! The amount of notes that I was able wrote it about all the knowledge that you and @Captain_Nemo shared, yayy thanks boys!

Ps: Hey Dream, just pls considering my pre order of your future book! :)

2 Likes

Where can those, who purchased before or during webinar, access the recording?

Sammy said it would be a few days before he can pull everything together.

1 Like

Thanks @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo for a fantastic and insightful webinar. Always learn so much from you both. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Can I still buy this and get the replay?
My laptop screen is not working and I couldn’t buy the other day.

1 Like

Amazing talk, sammy and dream seem very geniune guys that actually care about what they do and how it reaches other people.

How to we expand out limits

Till the recording is uploaded, anyone kind enough to share their notes from the webinar?

3 Likes

Thanks missed the post.

1 Like

Would have posted already if it wasn’t for me forgetting about all these questions lol. I should either be posting this tonight or tomorrow morning. Most likely tomorrow since I thought I could easily send everyone who purchased the webinar an email. But… I will have to go into each individual order to fetch every email :upside_down_face:

It is what it is but sorry for the long wait on this. Busy few days.

9 Likes

And yes, it will be available for purchase for those who didn’t get to go or purchase (webinar with document). It is a huge .mkv file though. So keep that in mind. 3.6 gigs

12 Likes

Ahh i was going to ask for this!!

Looking forwards

Thank you!

1 Like