The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer)

Most people breathe only with their upper to middle areas in the lungs. The real capacity is a lot more than that. As we grow older, we tend not to take full breathes as we have trained our body in the wrong way for a while, so our new natural is just chest breathing.

(Excerpt from pdrclinics below)
During times of emotional stress, our sympathetic nervous system is stimulated and affects a number of physical responses. Our heart rate rises, we perspire, our muscles tense and our breathing becomes rapid and shallow. If this process happens over a long period of time, the sympathetic nervous system becomes over-stimulated, leading to an imbalance that can affect our physical health resulting in problems including inflammation, high blood pressure, and muscle pain. Abdominal breathing helps promote relaxation, stress reduction, increased efficiency in stretching, and better body awareness.

Benefits of Abdominal Breathing

• Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to cells throughout the body
  • Helps increase the supply of blood and nutrients to muscle blood and bones
  • Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension
  • Releases and reduces muscular tension that eventually may cause structural problems
  • Supports muscle growth and provides energy to get things done
65 Likes

:crossed_swords:Player 1: It’s imposible Sapien Med , do more than 2 releases per day…

:bow_and_arrow:Player 2: You sure? press f5 rookie.

:crossed_swords:Player 1 : NANIIII - BAKANA!! ( What? Impossible )

24 Likes

Captain never cease to amaze

9 Likes

Gorgeous violins :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I practiced belly breathing along while the video was playing, and I feel like so relaxed and oxygenated right now, a little bit of that post-yoga clarity and centeredness.:sparkles:

19 Likes

The exact word that came to my mind!!

12 Likes

Thanks Captain, very interesting audio.
I remember in my twenties was obsessed with belly breathing, did a lot of excersices.
I think I improved with my belly breathing but sort of I developed an OCD to keep checking it if my belly moved with my breathing LOL
then I had to quit the excercises.

8 Likes

“Increases supply of oxygen and nutrients to cells throughout the body
Helps increase the supply of blood and nutrients to muscle blood and bones
Relaxes muscle spasm and relieves tension
Releases and reduces muscular tension that eventually may cause structural problems
Supports muscle growth and provides energy to get things done”

WOW!

Sounds very relaxing. I can’t wait to try this tonight. OR is it both energizing and relaxing?? Hehe

Thanks Dream & team for making this.

Sounds like a great field for a bodybuilder or anyone who is interested in helping their muscles recover, heal and strengthen. :muscle:

13 Likes

I seen a video about this the other day about how when we breath our shoulders go up and down which is wrong.

I was training my self how to do this, guess i dont have to anyone more

3 Likes

This + Automated Pranayama + Star Excercise will be a perfect combo

16 Likes

YES! This is awesome. I try to belly breathe as much as I can. Def excited for this.

3 Likes

This also helps transmute energy for my fellow NoFappers.

10 Likes

Belly Breath is essential to extending Prana(breath) the life force. Pranayama is breath expansion. Deep breathing is the first step in pranayama. And mastery over breath is the ultimate goal. If we master our breath we master our mind. As the description says it brings our nervous system into balance and therefore helps us control our emotions.
The Breath of the Belly combined with The Pranayam field, the hum of the universe, ojas and five elements balanced could lead to phenomenal physical and mental health.

23 Likes

Amazing!:pray::two_hearts:
Immense gratitude!:blush::star2:

1 Like

Anyome started to smile or laugh a bit with this? :)

7 Likes

Yes I had to smile listening to it

4 Likes

OMG, this was my request a few months ago! :joy: :smiley: :wink:

15 Likes

And here I am trying to abdominaly breathe whenever after binge watching Demon Slayer.First the mewing audio,now this…Hopefully people will learn to appreciate this release for what it truly is.

11 Likes

Do not underestimate this field, it not only recovers the diaphragm and the entire affected area, but also the flow of energy. It could also be responsible for the difficulty in losing weight and reducing fat around the organs. If there have been moments of tension in life, armors may have been built around them, which are then difficult to dissolve, a topic that Wilhelm Reich has also dealt with.

22 Likes

Majestic to relax the mind & body :)

2 Likes

I was deepening my belly breathing practice lately (and the consequent reverse breathing)… :slightly_smiling_face:

So this is really appreciated @Captain_Nemo

:point_up_2:

9 Likes