The Requests and Fields

Hey, if possible… a field for regaining taste and smell after suffering from covid-19 would be great!

1 Like

“The Nose” knows…

Hello Ana! We share the same name lol.
The Blood Brain barrier repair and the DNA repair system will help with that :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I don’t know if it’s been suggested but if possible a anti cancer feild on a dog tag. I think people who have cancer may find it easier and have a faster recovery wearing such a item. The feild could have anti pain control in it too. I think it will go well with the anti cancer feild!

5 Likes

Hello, Star!Awesome, thank you so much for the help, I will try them asap! :) You have a beautiful name! :D

2 Likes

TF_CAD made this request, and it was granted already. Check out The Breathe of the Belly.

4 Likes

Inspired by the Anti-Aging field, is it possible to create a field that allows our bodies to undergo puberty again?

This is where we experience significant amounts of growth in height, muscle mass, penile size (for males).

3 Likes

Something to help with getting yourself to take care of yourself would be a good idea. I hate having to stop my life for anything extraneous, including eating and sleeping, and I know it’s not healthy.

Knight mindset, and not as a vague recommendation. It literally makes you show up and do things from micro to macro level

11 Likes

This seems to lower bad cholesterol without also lowering good cholesterol- might make an interesting field.

4 Likes

An audio that works similarly to the Ultimate Zapper.

The zapper is a pulse generating electronic device invented by Dr. Hulda Clark in 1993 to kill parasites, bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, yeast and other pathogens.

https://zap.intergate.ca/wordforword.htm#what

Since 1996, thousands of people all over the world have benefitted from The Ultimate Zapper’s healing power. It has proved effective for over 100 conditions including influenza and serious lung ailments.

The zapper creates a positive offset square wave that is set to one frequency but that resonates with all the frequencies that parasites, bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold and fungus vibrate at thereby destroying them.

1000 Testimonials on their site – with 80 Cancer Testimonials and Lyme Testimonials and dozens of amazing Miracles – are a stunning testament to The Ultimate Zapper’s effectiveness.

@Captain_Nemo

10 Likes

:hugs::sparkling_heart::boom::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hey @Captain_Nemo & @SammyG
Would ye ever think about doing a couple of fields in 8D with headphones?

Could be cool to even just release one field in 8D just so people could experience how amazing it is and to also reap the benefits of a specific healing all in one :blush:

4 Likes

Great find :+1:, I searched the effects of this

treatment, it would be very helpful

1 Like

They get asked everyday whats better headphones or Speakers now imagine the quesntions if they did 8D audios on their new realse :joy:

6 Likes

Haha that’s true I never thought of it that way :joy: :joy: Might be best to leave it alone so :rofl: (I still think it would be VERY cool though :grinning:)

3 Likes

denfinitely would be cool

2 Likes

Pain Control card from Book of Cards(ebook/printed version or also the free one?) to be updated with the New release Pain Control 2.0 -youtube

If its only possible :smiley:

field for pure stoicism, to be stoic …

to destroy all nerves in brain in charge of any feelings associated with weakness, to be resistant to everything and not feel anything for anything … complete coldness towards everything

That’s not good bro…

12 Likes