The Requests and Fields

Requesting for an automated Yoga field. As I do them on and off, it’ll be great :+1:

1 Like

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/06/190626125107.htm

Not that we don’t have fields targeting muscle growth, but…

This article talks about how the lack of vitamin D receptors in muscle cells affect strength and size in mice.

Would be great if we have something that addresses this.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2212877820301332

More information about the mechanism of vitamin D receptor

The Essence of Basketball

@Captain_Nemo
Can you make some kind of Omni-Servitor that shuts down mandatory vaccinations and then works against everything tyrannical and anti-freedom world wide? Like a servitor that is 50,000 feet tall and can bench press the moon? You don’t have to give us the ability to put it on an item or anything, just set it loose on your own. Like the Godzilla of servitors. With wolverine regenerating ability and the wisdom of Solomon. Some kind of ultra anti-Archon please.

14 Likes

Phenibut

2 Likes

What tells you he didn’t already ?
I mean, why would he tell us ?

He’d be like “yeah, I can definitely do that, I don’t need you, it doesn’t concern you, but I’m letting everyone know my plan, cuz maybe my (future) enemies are watching”.

Haha, that’s just a remark I had besides feasibility and drawbacks, retaliation etc…

6 Likes

Lol!

1 Like

Also, you’d be super pissed to find out that was the equivalent of the RPG game that you played for years to accomplish tasks, building up stats, get all the “mythical” gear :smirk:, etc, completely lost and wiped all your game plan data
and
you had to start over …
and yeah…that was also your final project for graduation…
so the Universe shrugs impartially and grades you with an “incomplete” and says,
"Make sure you save your work next time :man_shrugging: "

(Too many mixed metaphors? :thinking: )

15 Likes

“The greatest efforts are not concerned with results”

Other points are good. Already considered. Didn’t need him to confirm.

Even us spiritual folks are capable of normalcy bias. “This is the nature of the war, of the world, always has been always will be this way”

And maybe so. My perception is - not so.

The other points you are about to make. My response: :black_joker:

2 Likes

I got it :smirk:

4 Likes

Too many field’s descriptions :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Wut ?

It’s like saying I’m acting unconcerned about reactions/consequences. Why would you do it ?
You’re probably talking about some indirect consequences, low probability of success mission of some kind that you got caught up in

I’m giving you the “Bet against” stamp

4 Likes

Phenibut is a derivative of gamma-aminobutyric acid. And the GABA field is already there:

7 Likes

kidneys inflammation and healing ?
thank you !!

1 Like

Kidney and Adrenal Healing (feat. Vakkuum)

6 Likes

yes sir but on the model of the inflammation and healing series you know with accumulated hydrogen and other stuff :d

4 Likes

Hey dream today my brother came visit me and bought me this beautiful oil from bali. The oil name is kutus kutus oil. What really caught my interest is that this oil focus on chakras aspect and also chi and stuff. Then I went look at their main website here

The oil also stimulate each chakras. Depending on how you applying the oil. If you want to focus the flow to throat. Then apply it there.

Or heart. Then apply the oil there

The oil is quite expensive. For the local at least but considering the benefits from it. It do wonders. I wonder if this beautiful magical oil can be an idea for field? :slightly_smiling_face: its just my idea. :sweat_smile:

@Captain_Nemo

The ingredients they include in this oil

4 Likes

my worry is that Dream might have to create morphic fields by extremely focused concentration and visualization. I don’t wanna put him through that, so I respectfully downvote this one.

6 Likes

LMAO

6 Likes

ahahah :joy: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes