Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

A sort of communication bridge where you can ‘hear’ responses in your mind

9 Likes

Awesome! :smiley:

10 Likes

Umm…wise guy.

How would imaginary divine make us like Bradley Cooper in limitless?

Don’t just drop limitless(my fav!) without some kind explanation.

Is dream secretly making an NZT type field?

3 Likes

Yes, but not secretly. If you are consistent, use brain field and mind fields (like imagination divine), if you master hydrogen etc… overtime you’ll get very close with some traits exceeding Eddie with Aliens and psychic stuff others barely under him…

That’s just with what we’ve got and Dream limits his releases because most people are not sophisticated enough to use them safely… however with future releases :scream:

One of the thing about fictional super geniuses is that they are incredibly hard to portray and they seldom use all the skills they have… they say or get into a lot of « dumb » situations for entertainment purposes or because of the authors creative limits

Without those limit yourself, using your intelligence rationally, you could out do him (discounting your competition)

Edit: Also, neural implants :hugs: or plain electronic devices that are already augmenting you. Using them to the max is essential though often overlooked. Customize your own smart devices if you’re smart enough and you’ll be that much smarter in action. That’s what a lot of TV geniuses do, creating smarter tools

@Dewbob I stopped using S :+1:t2:

28 Likes

Good! One step at a time!

3 Likes

But I will totally do that.

I mean if Dream dropped a NZT field and didn’t directly call it “NZT field” (and expected people to understand how NZT would actually work here in the real world) and then didn’t charge the appropriate $10,000 for it, would anyone even know??

If a tree fell in the forest …

This + other fields = NZT :man_shrugging:

How much more can people ignore it after I bump it several times?

47 Likes

Ok So I am gonna put higher self connection as mandatory in the stack because it guides me with the fields I should use and its telling me to use this one hmmm. Like I said the most underrated fields are the most slept on.

11 Likes

Feels like I have my personal advisor/counsellor. The communication is just getting smoother with more usage :point_up:t2::ok_hand:t2:

20 Likes

I’m a superfan of that movie, I’ve seen it at least 10 times and it still attracts me, but as for a similar effect I recommend you follow Monsieur Philip’s stacks, which are really effective, while out there on YT I don’t have any yet found one like this, from direct experience. Furthermore, no one talks about the potential risks of use, or rather abuse or overdose.
Same goes for the main topic Lucy movie of the beautiful Scarlett Johansson.

9 Likes

But there was one already made by Quad- gets sniped by censor

4 Likes

Lol, yeah, go listen to it and share with us your results :joy:

6 Likes

I met a feminine energy made of light in a dream within a dream. I literally woke up in another dream trying to type all of this down to share only to wake up again lol.

She was trying to talk to me but i couldn’t understand and started to feel overwhelmed. I had energy hands and when i directed them towards my head it felt like i was encasing myself with a protective bubble and i started to feel better like cool air breezing inside my head. This felt very synchronistically to how i was looping the new aura repair.

Only one play of conceptual realizations and enhanced visual processing was necessary.

There’s way more to the dreams, but the rest of it are too personal for me to share.

Edit: before meeting her, i was playing a game in the dream but it was ‘real’ because i had thoughts like “oh this is exactly the castle from my video game”. I noticed that i was sneaky like a ninja. When i realized i was making too much noise i lowered the volume of my footsteps and noticed i was going slower so i decided to speed up and started flying through the maze-like castle full of medieval soldiers and dungeon monsters.

Then after a while the scenery started to change and became the domain of the female energy of light.

Edit 2: before edit 1, i had an experience where i was bouldering on this wall with other souls.

Some were stuck and stayed there. Others didn’t even want to begin. Others made it to the top, went back down and tried other paths.

The ones i found interesting were the souls that went up and down to a certain point in their path, but never really aimed for the top or drop down.

I was talking to a soul stuck somewhere on the wall and he was telling me about how this is a metaphor for life before i jumped off and tried my own route on the wall.

While i was climbing up i had my own realizatuons which then led me to drop down again and head for the castle from edit 1.

19 Likes

I listened to this one quite a lot in dac-jan, then i made some new stacks without it, then put it back now when OM bumped the thread.

Reading my older testimonial from above… it’s quite interesting because I am experiencing some of the same things now again. In a lot of ways i feel similar to how i felt in that time and the only common denominator is this audio. I think it does a ton more than described, I am not sure why I would be feeling kundalini-type symptoms like the insects on the spine / push/pull sensation on the spine from higher self connection (?).

I also added it to my night stack as the last audio…
Heavy dreams, I had to face something I thought was a demon/entity (actually OM was there lol I went to him to ask him to help but then i had to do it on my own), and then I realized it was someone I hurt so much in a previous life that they remained there and in that state wreaking havoc in the area.
They talked to me in the dream and I felt so much regret and just knew it was true.

35 Likes

What exactly happens after our connection to the subconscious mind is strengthened?

I can’t comprehend the changes coz I really don’t know what to expect.

4 Likes

I am going to give u my opinion based on my life experience. ( This is not from this audio) This question has no reply for 3 hrs, so I am answering your question :" What exactly happens after our connection to the subconscious mind is strengthened?"

*U will have more urgings, more nudges to do/don’t do things/activities.
*U will gain more insight into your life, your struggles.
There are more things too, but offhand this is what I come up with at this moment.

These urgings/nudges can come in many forms, for example:
*a voice u can hear (not your thoughts)
*A download of a concept, which u “get”
*A bodily response to something (which is not usual for you)
*A deeper meditation experience

• Quicker or more deep insights
    *A feeling of being guided
    *More in “the flow” moments
    There is no penalty from your Higher self if u don’t do/avoid the suggestions

ADD: SORRY I incorrectly understood the question. I thought it was about your Higher Self and increasing your connection to it and how does this show up in your life. But I decided NOT to delete this post since I think it may have some value (and it took me a long time to compose and type! :upside_down_face:. )

38 Likes

Everything SilverZuzu said
Plus stronger and stronger intuition in general

19 Likes

Been using this field seriously for 2 days and the annoying voice came back…

« Stop doing that »
« Do that now »
« You’re rationalizing… you’re free to keep this way but you’ve been warned and failure is on you »
« Cut the brain stack you’ve got enough brain, what you need is more work »
« Stop everything and go meditate to arcturian NOW » (I like Pegasus and Andromeda better)

It’s like having a mommy in your head

47 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Does this voice sound different from your own? And how many times did you use it in those two days? I just started using it yesterday (only once) so I haven’t really noticed anything yet.

5 Likes

Damnnnnn son, it told you.

11 Likes

Probably due to a lack of meditative practices. Only so much a field can do for you without you having to put in any work.

Try meditating on the fields more often and being conscious of them (also a reminder to myself…)

9 Likes