The Requests and Fields

@Dyslexic_Professor @Rita

4 Likes

Brain tag updated with enhanced visual processing, outlook retrainer, deep magnetic stimulationā€¦
perhaps an addition that would help release the pent up tension that occurs after brain-related tasks, overthinking etc :smiley:

5 Likes

I would propose a greater Genius field. The genius field was for sale some years ago and as far as I remember, it included things like Gamma waves, PBE, NGF, Tdcs and maybe superhuman genius. Iā€™ve heard that Dream plans to make an enhanced genius field, idk if itā€™s true.
So the most important advantages could include:
ā€¢ Perfect memory (both long-term and short-term, all types)
ā€¢ Super enhanced intuition
ā€¢ Clear focus and concentration even for longer periods of time
ā€¢ Full mental clarity
ā€¢ Strong mental perseverance
ā€¢ Strong willpower, defeated addictions
ā€¢ Great self-awareness
ā€¢ Total removal of limiting beliefs regarding mental abilities and performance
ā€¢ Unlimited visualization capabilities (basically being able to visualize anything to a great detail even for a longer time)
ā€¢ Greatly increased processing speed and working memory (like Mental RAM)
ā€¢ Speed learning
ā€¢ Improved Abstract reasoning & Logical thinking
ā€¢ Enhanced organization of mind
And the way to achieve all that could be a great field, might be longer than usual, that would include basically all brain-related fields (except those that give the particular effects of nootropics, as we can buy and take them ourselves) just highly enhanced + maybe some more.
I mean the combination of these fields:
:diamonds: Permanent brain enhancement (with effects of listening 4x and enhanced)
:diamonds: NGF, Tdcs and BDNF applied generally to the brain
:diamonds: more NGF, BDNF and Tdcs to the areas particular for the goals mentioned above (like Brain Growth Work field on Gumroad)
:diamonds: Superhuman genius
:diamonds: Alchemical mind expansion (even with Silver, Indium and Rhodium (if practical))
:diamonds: Enhanced Visual processing
:diamonds: Higher self connection
:diamonds: Unstoppable will
:diamonds: GPLD1
:diamonds: ISIRB and RMB3
:diamonds: Enpp6 enzyme
:diamonds: The platelet rich plasma bath (possibly)
:diamonds: Brain regeneration
:diamonds: Cognitive and Memory improvement tag
:diamonds: 3 genes associated with higher intelligence: COMT, DRD2 and KIBRA
(source is Maitreyaā€™s field: Super Intelligence - Increase IQ)
:diamonds: Gamma waves
:diamonds: Depths of the soul
I know Iā€™m not an expert in that in terms of neurology, Iā€™m just proposing here something that seems good to me, according my current understanding of neurology, fields, biology, mental abilities and psychology, Iā€™m sure that Dream knows what is possible, reasonable and feasible relating to what I wrote, ofc I wrote it idealized and the possible result might be different, I respect that, I just meant that this idea as such is worth chasing and thinking about it. And ofc in case of realizing it, it may cost this time not around 500 ā‚¬, but even like 1000 ā‚¬, as it would be like very strong and useful, but for people who are keen on improving our mental abilities and pushing the boundaries towards infinity, it would be worth it.

9 Likes

hello dearā€¦can you make one for removing loneliness??.. like completely wipe it out from our body system as feeling or transmutate it into completelness??.. I have moved into another environment where people arenā€™t suitable for any company!! ā€¦so thereā€™s that feeling sometimes like in thumbnail :relaxed:

1 Like
5 Likes

:sneezing_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™d venture that to match phenibut one would need to add a dopamine release field (and perhaps throw in a sleep one too as the sleep on phenibut is phenomenal but I havenā€™t tried the GABA field for sleep), as it also stimulates dopamine receptors, so itā€™s both slightly stimulating and increases motivation on top of relaxing :smiley:

Well, there was a genius field in his shop, why was it removed then? I do listen to all of that fields I mentioned + more (my field list has more than 6 hours), but that field existed and a new one could be potentionally stronger and could save time to many people and as I mentioned, itā€™s possible that he is working on one or he plans to.

3 Likes

A mindset field to want and like healthy food, like the mindset album with abundance and Million dollar empire.

Rationale:
Same structure as the knight field but with the concept of a grown up who has his sht together

13 Likes

Maybe a good addition would be a smart field that figures out based on your biological makeup the best food approach for your bodyā€¦ in a more personalized way

7 Likes

@Desiree
ā€œYouā€™rre too grreedy Yuriā€

insert lord of war gif
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I see fields Iā€¦

7 Likes

Consider that gif stolen

5 Likes

He looks more like a Yuri to me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking about the same thing but with exercising w/ learning how to exercise correctly

And Iā€™ve also thought of a cooking mind setting field and a mechanic mindset field lol

3 Likes

My man. Where did you hear about these plans regarding Sapien ā€œsupposedlyā€ having intentions to creating a genius field?

somewhere in the forum like several months ago

1 Like

Lol.

Straight hair fieldā€¦ :sweat_smile::joy:

A Field that allow us to listen 2 or even 3 fields in same time simultaneously, and still get full results. Field while playing that will split, or like make barriers for working all fields and in that way make it possible for each other to not interfere with each other, with negentropic and grounding adding

1 Like