Imaginarium Divine (Patreon)

Been using this field seriously for 2 days and the annoying voice came back…

« Stop doing that »
« Do that now »
« You’re rationalizing… you’re free to keep this way but you’ve been warned and failure is on you »
« Cut the brain stack you’ve got enough brain, what you need is more work »
« Stop everything and go meditate to arcturian NOW » (I like Pegasus and Andromeda better)

It’s like having a mommy in your head

47 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan Does this voice sound different from your own? And how many times did you use it in those two days? I just started using it yesterday (only once) so I haven’t really noticed anything yet.

6 Likes

Damnnnnn son, it told you.

11 Likes

Probably due to a lack of meditative practices. Only so much a field can do for you without you having to put in any work.

Try meditating on the fields more often and being conscious of them (also a reminder to myself…)

9 Likes

@Zen I actually only meditate to fields now, I don’t passively listen to them anymore because I noticed it doesn’t work as well. With Imaginarium Divine, I put it on my short night stack (literally just the new deep sleep looped like 10 times with Imaginarium Divine once) because I don’t have anymore time to spare to meditate to fields lol.

@Dr_Manhattan Ah that makes sense, thanks.

6 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:D

Yeah it’s a bit like that, I don’t feel like it’s a voice but there is a push to do certain things and not do others.

5 Likes

Yeah but also… he used it once.
Just keep using it.

5 Likes

I woke up today with this thought in my mind.

In regards to my above post:
You need to learn DISCERNMENT about the voices u hear. Not all of them will be your Higher Self. Some are guides, some are friends with various levels of spiritual maturity, who want to help u. Some are entities that want to screw u up, I’ll just leave it at that. Your Higher Self will not threaten you at all, that’s not what your HS is about.

29 Likes

Hahaha the same is here it comes and it goes, it keeps telling to do things his way, but what is interesting is sometimes his ways works. When i don’t choose his way and get stuck on my way. It tells me “i told you so but don’t listen to me” but i had this since i was a kid. I dont think its higherself thing. But when i quiet the mind using meditations and sapien field it goes away. Its fun thing lol it keeps fighting me lol just like tulpa. Well what is interesting is this voice told many times when i was student to not go school because the teacher will not come i trusted it. And really teacher got sick and it didn’t come to school and this happened like 4 times. I feel like its an entity… But not sure what is it. I dont think the higherself is ask to do things with that kind of authority.

11 Likes

If this is innerself well hell yes i want it forever lol, sometimes it makes jokes of me like it told me im so lazy, it try to motivate me. Its voice it has nothing to do with thoughts. Thoughts are different than this one. Anyway im glad that an other member has it, i thought im the only one.

5 Likes

I love it. Exactly what I need.

3 Likes

Hahaha I noticed your post thanks to @JAAJ. “Glad” to see that I’m not the only one hearing my mother with Imaginarium Divine :))))

9 Likes

It is most likely one of your ancenstors in astral form who cares about you but doesn’t know any better.

The Higher Self never loses patience, never communicates through fear or threats and always knows how to convince you to do something in a calm loving way.

So yes, as someone wrote above - discerning the different voices is key. I recommend to add the psychic empathy and animal telepathy fields to your stack so that you are better at understanding what source the voices come from.

PS: I agree with that ancestor voice that everyone should mediate with the Arcturians :wink:. The ancestor knows that they can help, hence guiding you to them.

22 Likes

Which one is that? Do you mean IPF?

1 Like

I think he means this

Edit: actually idk, i think he means animal telepathy/empathy

6 Likes

Thanks it must be an ancestor or an entity. several times when ask it is it here to help?? It
answer yes. Never done wrong to me.

1 Like

Sorry, yes I meant IPF.

3 Likes

14:53

‘I smell something pleasant’

5 Likes

update: this is really imaginarium divine thing, as it allow me to remember my childhood since when i was 2-3 years old, all the event in my life, but some moment are more pronounce when i look at it, look like memory book with all videos of my life, which make me understand why i use to do things i did, and that made me into this person, in which also make me understand my existence into universe and why… so if i keep thinking more profoundly i understand the connection. as you already know everything is connected. this give’s sense of peace, because it stops the frustration about bad events of your life… because all you need is understanding what you couldn’t understand before.

27 Likes

As I am listening to this, I thought I just heard a feminine voice call out my name :eyes:

7 Likes