The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer)

Amazing!:pray::two_hearts:
Immense gratitude!:blush::star2:

1 Like

Anyome started to smile or laugh a bit with this? :)

7 Likes

Yes I had to smile listening to it

4 Likes

OMG, this was my request a few months ago! :joy: :smiley: :wink:

15 Likes

And here I am trying to abdominaly breathe whenever after binge watching Demon Slayer.First the mewing audio,now this…Hopefully people will learn to appreciate this release for what it truly is.

11 Likes

Do not underestimate this field, it not only recovers the diaphragm and the entire affected area, but also the flow of energy. It could also be responsible for the difficulty in losing weight and reducing fat around the organs. If there have been moments of tension in life, armors may have been built around them, which are then difficult to dissolve, a topic that Wilhelm Reich has also dealt with.

22 Likes

Majestic to relax the mind & body :)

2 Likes

I was deepening my belly breathing practice lately (and the consequent reverse breathing)… :slightly_smiling_face:

So this is really appreciated @Captain_Nemo

:point_up_2:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Great :grin: !!!

some time ago I asked a creator to design an energy field to reprogram the way of breathing.

Find this natural and functional breathing, a kind of respiratory neguentropy.

Normal breathing can bring a multitude of health benefits, both emotionally and physically. A return to functional balance for the whole body.

Thank you for this precious Audio :blush::pray::sunny:

5 Likes

A few seconds after listening to the audio I sneezed 3 times :smile:

1 Like

Oh my. With this, we probably have two of the most powerful foundational techniques of Rinzai Zen:

1. Hakuin Healing Egg

2. Belly-breathing (or dantian breathing)

Would be a superb combination!

11 Likes

nice nice nice nice

1 Like

Just gave me the idea to put automated pranayama in my convert any file to audio talisman folder while using the belly breathing. WOW. Endless vitality, literally.

3 Likes

hey friend, let’s remember that the diaphragm is in close contact with many important viscera such as lungs, liver, heart, stomach

2 Likes

For me this one feels so grounding and at the same time effortlessy opening the body to higher vibrations (lower dantien field is actived in all its magnificence :upside_down_face:)

I feel so much love and appreciation for the body and all its functions as an expression of the Source

Oh and the music is Beauty

8 Likes

Yeah…and what are you saying? I kept the pranayama field in the folder for 20 mins and used the belly breathing field and felt awesome after.

2 Likes

Well, you’re a paramedic, who better than you can know :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

Well the thing is, I’m pretty sure (but could be wrong)- the Automated Pranayama field automatically gathers energy from around you but doesn’t do Pranayama style breathing for you. The instructions are to do it yourself with the 4,6,4 method. The belly breathing field however seems to act physically like the auto-mewing, by actually inducing belly breathing. So, it’s not like I’m combining two fields that act on the mechanics of the diaphragm. Therefore, it’s safe. It felt great.

5 Likes

If I think about how much effort it cost me years ago to breathe for some Pranic Healing practices, as well as for meditation, and now there is the convenient and handy solution.

3 Likes