Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

So lets say your maxilla isn’t recessed and you have a pretty good above average maxilla. Does this still improve your maxilla?

1 Like

Pretty sure it does since it’s “Negentropic”, but Jon could explain better since he led this project.

1 Like

Yes.

It brings thing in order, vs entropy which is disorder.

Most people think that negentropy is time reversal, but thats not really the case,
although Dream could add his own additions and spin on this negentropy concept to make it so - like we’ve been doing with recent fields etc.

Life is considered to be negentropic because it converts things that have less order, such as food, into things with more order, such as cells. Even your own existence is negentropic because by the laws of entropy you should be decaying rather than existing or something like this. …

The long answer for you @joshjosh1

Summary

Negentropy, short for negative entropy, is a concept in information theory and thermodynamics. It represents the measure of order, organization, and complexity in a system, as opposed to entropy, which is a measure of disorder and chaos. In essence, negentropy is a way to quantify the degree of structure and order in a system.

In the context of maxilla development and facial beauty, negentropy can be related to the proper growth, structure, and alignment of facial bones and tissues, leading to an aesthetically pleasing and well-functioning face. Proper maxilla development is crucial for achieving facial harmony, as it directly impacts the position of the upper jaw, the alignment of teeth, and the overall facial balance.

Negentropy can be applied to maxilla development by considering how factors such as genetics, nutrition, and environmental influences contribute to an organized and structured growth pattern. This orderly development leads to proper maxilla positioning and facial symmetry, which are often associated with facial beauty.

For example, in the case of maxilla development, high negentropy would correspond to a well-developed maxilla with proper alignment and symmetry, resulting in a more attractive and balanced facial appearance. In contrast, low negentropy would indicate a poorly developed maxilla with misalignment, asymmetry, or other growth issues, leading to a less aesthetically pleasing face.

In summary, the concept of negentropy can be related to proper maxilla development by examining the order and organization of the growth process. Factors such as genetics, nutrition, and environmental influences play a role in determining the degree of negentropy in maxilla development, ultimately influencing facial aesthetics and function.

I would still consider the concepts of this if you are content with your current maxilla state.

Since everything in life is headed for entropy, you want to ensure your maxilla would not be devolved over time due to natural entropic processes from your environment or mere existence.

Anyway that should answer it.

12 Likes

Awesome explanation Jon. Appreciate it greatly

1 Like

Stick around for the new one too.

I know you will love it.

Gonna put together a primer guide soon.

7 Likes

Stack this with

New Release - The Breathe of The Belly (Belly Breathing Trainer)

Thank me later.

2 Likes

After todays session my palate feels sore

It’s official.

^

this will get you Maxilla gains and overall beauty gains at hyperspeed!!

Osteoporosis works too, but I know many are hesitant about that.

But bone structure, stack this and maxilla, instant model effects within days.

Fix the bones first people, the structure.

Then get glass skin.

or wait till the new beauty field drops.

Anyway in short: Stack osteo or bone strengthener first, then play Maxilla.

@ me when you notice the results lightening fast.

12 Likes

does it corrupt the files as i heard if you keep passing the audio on or moving it from file to file it corrupts the audio and it no longer works as good

That’s not how corruption works… unless you were to compress the file itself or tamper with it.

2 Likes

wouldnt you want the bone to be weaker to push it first then work on strengthen it and getting it big ?

thank you :slight_smile:

It’s for bone formation and rebasorbtion.

Which you need in the first place.

I don’t understand your thought process about the weakness of bones either?

The maxillary bone would not be stopped by having strong bones

3 Likes

arnt weaker bones on the face easir to push with the maxlia less bone less work to push? if that makes sense am not sure tho

1 Like

Okay you mean ossify?

Like it cements somehow and stops maxilla from forming?

No that wouldn’t happen

1 Like

ohh makes sense.

1 Like

am going to play it over night. see how it goes

I followed your advice, the field (maxilla) feels so much more powerful when I add in between the bone strengthener field! (I follow up with the Mewing field, and it’s also pretty cool to feel the differences between the 3 energies in the same area of the face at the moment I’m switching them)

And I wandered, do you think the bone massager would have any benefit as well?

1 Like

The bone breather?

Oops, meant the deep bone massage

1 Like