The Bone Strengthener (feat. Louis Legend)

The bone strengthener is an upgraded version of the osteoporosis field.

It additionally has parathyroid hormone or PTH, which maintains the level of calcium and stimulates both resorption and formation of bone; 2) calcitriol, the hormone derived from vitamin D, which stimulates the intestines to absorb enough calcium.

Then the older osteoporosis added.

The programming in this video uses a combination of approaches to help reverse Osteoporosis,

It focuses on the spine but all bones are affected, it will target your bones with HGH, IGF-1 and PDGF, also cause it absorb calcium and nutrients for growth and repair.

Also your pituitary gland is stimulated to improve your natural production of these hormones etc.

Be sure to to get extra nutrients and calcium to support your self.

Frivolous Album

14 Likes

I feel this a lot on my spine, is there anyway I can target this on my face. i know that all bones are affected but i only feel this on my spine i really want it to only target my face as it may target the rest of the body

1 Like

My bones feel heavier and stronger for listening 5 times for 3 days

2 Likes

@Josh foundation… Don’t forget.

1 Like

aye aye captain

So is it correct to assume this one doesn’t have the same warning as the osteoporosis one when you may not have osteoporosis?
Basically, as well as all over, I want to try to help with age related bone loss in my face which makes it look older.
Any help/knowledge is always appreciated xx

Feel my bones getting dense AF with this

1 Like