JonDoe297 Modeling Stack 🗿

To be updated.

6 Likes

Sounds cool. I don’t think I’d want to be a model but I wouldn’t mind being able to be one if you catch my drift

1 Like

Modeling industry is controversial.

I was suggesting a more improvement overall with aesthetic appearance.

Face/Body,etc.

Hence that is what this stack will be directed towards.

Looks and general appearance formulated from my results and experiences.

3 Likes

Right, that’s what I mean. The modelling industry sounds really nasty and I wouldn’t want to do it, but I wouldn’t mind having the looks to be able to make it in it, and so this stack sounds great for that

1 Like

We all owe it to ourselves to be the greatest version we can possibly be.

3 Likes

To be updated in 2 days, still running stack.

Remind me.

4 Likes

Sir, do these stacks include weight loss or it have a benefit of losing weight along with it?

Just saw this.

Maybe around face specifically, more tone and definition, but without the gaunt appearance of going to the extreme, as I’ve seen this trend among models wishing not to be washed out.

Running my stack for another 7 days, just to be sure before posting.

Keep everyone posted.

1 Like

Ultimate Beginner Maxilla Stack - :tiger: (Including Gumroad, Patreon,etc.)

1. The Bone Strengthener (feat. Louis Legend)
  2. New release- Collagen Booster Ver 2.0(enhanced)
  3. Bone and Organ Breathing - Sapien Medicine
  4. New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork
  5. New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)
  6. New Release: The Plasma Glass Skin
  7. New Release - The Microcurrent Face Simulant +
  8. Optional - Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio) or Face Sculptor
Modeling Stack Overview - Maxilla Focus
  1. The Bone Strengthener (feat. Louis Legend) - This field should be played first as it provides the foundation for bone growth and strengthening. It uses morphic fields to target bones specifically, encouraging bone remodeling and regrowth.
  2. New release- Collagen Booster Ver 2.0(enhanced) - This field should be played next to support the bone strengthening process by improving collagen production, which is essential for bone health and growth.

I alternate between this and the v1 Facelift (personal preference, amazing results with it still)
Facelift and Facial Toning Treatment. (Energetically Programmed)

3.Bone and Organ Breathing - Sapien Medicine - This field should be played next, ideally twice a day (morning and night), as it improves circulation and oxygen flow to the bones and organs, helping to nourish and regenerate them.

1. New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork- This field can be played after Bone and Organ Breathing, as it focuses on the maxilla specifically. It promotes bone growth and facial remodeling, as well as improving breathing and overall facial symmetry.

2. New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)- This field helps to promote proper tongue posture and mewing, which can help to improve the positioning and growth of the maxilla. It should be listened to after the Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork to reinforce the energy work etc.

^ Back of the tongue when mewing becomes a cakewalk this way.

1. New Release: The Plasma Glass Skin- This field can be played last as it focuses on improving the appearance of the skin, including reducing wrinkles and improving overall skin health. This field supports the overall goal of facial beauty and modeling.

2. Optional - Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio)
    or Face Sculptor

• Self explanatory

This is designed to promote maxilla growth and facial beauty, individual results may vary.

• Maxilla - 3-4 times per day for 30 days
  • Bone and Organ Breathing - 1-2 times per day for 30 days
  • Collagen Booster 2.0 - 2-3 times per day for 30 days
  • Plasma Glass Skin - 2-3 times per day for 30 days
  • Microcurrent Face Simulant - 1-2 times per day for 30 days
  • Auto Mewing - 2-3 times per day for 30 days
  • Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning - 1-2 times per day for 30 days
  • Face Sculptor - 1-2 times per day for 30 days

Remember, these are just suggestions and you should listen to your body’s needs and adjust accordingly. Also, make sure to take breaks and give your body time to rest and integrate the effects of the fields.

This is a slapstick stack, that was put together by an AI,
So feel free to adjust to your personal level of intuition and comfort.
Do what works best for you in all regards to it.

Let me know how it goes 90 days from today.
Good luck.

Chat GPT Summary

Summary

Sure, here’s a summary of the suggested stack for maxilla growth and facial beauty:

1. Bone and Organ Breathing - 3x in the morning, 3x at night
  2. Collagen Booster Ver 2.0 Enhanced or Facelift V1 - 2x in the morning, 2x at night
  3. The Bone Strengthener feat. Louis Legend - 2x in the morning, 2x at night

^ Play the above 3 in any order of preference.
For me personally I start with Bone Strengthener.
If I’m high strung that day, I will do Bone Organ Breathing first.

Feel free to use Utter Relaxation as well.

1. Negentropic Maxilla - 2x in the morning, 2x at night
  2. The Plasma Glass Skin - 1-2x in the morning, 1-2x at night
  3. Auto Mewing Negentropic - 3x in the morning, 3x at night
  4. Microcurrent Face Simulant - 2-3x in the morning, 2-3x at night
  5. Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio) - 2x in the morning, 2x at night
  6. Face Sculptor - 2x in the morning, 2x at night

Sleep - NFT of my choice.
Field of My choice.
For beginners - Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage

If you’re running low on E, play Facelift and Facial Toning Treatment. (Energetically Programmed) while you sleep.

Your hair and skin will thank you for the hyperbolic chamber of glow up you gave them.

It’s recommended to listen to these fields consistently for at least a few weeks to start seeing noticeable results. The order of the fields is based on the idea of building a strong foundation for maxilla growth and facial beauty, starting with bone and organ breathing, followed by collagen boosting and bone strengthening, and then focusing on specific areas such as the maxilla and face muscles. The plasma glass skin field is included to promote overall skin health and radiance, while the microcurrent face simulant and facial symmetry with muscle toning are focused on sculpting and toning the facial muscles for a more symmetrical and youthful appearance. Finally, the face sculptor field is included as a general facial sculpting and beauty field.

So first we focus on

1. Bone Structure.

2. Skin.

3. then finally the Muscles etc.

4. Then something to reinforce all of this at the end, be it nutrition, regrowth/repair, etc.

This stack will be tweaked as I update with better alternatives etc.

8 Likes

Why the bone strengthener . It Target manly spine. Can we still see amazing results with bones in the face. As it Targets so many bones in the body

1 Like

Is there a free version stack for this