Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio)

Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning (energetic audio)

Facial symmetry has been shown to have an effect of ratings of attractiveness in human faces. More symmetrical faces are perceived as more attractive in both males and females, although facial symmetry plays a larger role in judgments of attractiveness concerning female faces. A wide variety of methods have been used to examine the claim that facial symmetry plays a role in judgments of beauty.
The programming (energetic/morphic) works towards changing the symmetry of your face to make it more symmetrical and thereby make it appear more attractive.
It also directly working on toning and strengthening all your facial muscles.
Use as much as 3 times a day, remember this also works the muscles and they can become sore,
it may be a brand new thing in the world to have a sore face though?
Its also not gender specific. So for Unisex use.

(since we got the New Symmetrical body thought we bring testimonials to this audio)

22 Likes

Is this an updated version? Or the old one?

Edit - never mind. It’s the old version.

5 Likes

this will make u lose face fat? and get a stronger jawline?

As the description says, this works more on the facial muscles. As this field gives those muscles a workout, might you lose face fat? Maybe some, but that’s not the real focus of this field.

You might be interested in this thread:
Reducing Facial Fat

As you can see from that thread, at least 1 forum friend got a stronger jawline from using the Fat to Stem Cell audio.

There’s also the New Release - Face Lift and Facial Toning Ver 2.0 field that would be more focused towards your goal.

2 Likes

Auto mewing from Sapien’s YT gives a strong jawline.

3 Likes

Hey :)

I’m using Face lifting and Toning 2.0, but could I use this also? Or wait for results from the above before moving to this one?

I personally love the additional benefits of the face lifting/toning field and want to maintain them as much as possible :)
Or could I do this field once and the symmetry field twice a day? (Or am I kerfuffling it all by suggesting? :laughing:)

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone experienced positive benefits with this?

I’d like to invest a few months in reshaping the face because I feel like my teeth and nose are not optimally symmetrical.

2 Likes

WOW!

Someone look at this testimonial!

(she no longer listens)

Playlist she used:

Facial Symmetry with Muscle Toning 3x
Stem Cells targeted to Face, Scalp and Neck 3x
facelift and facial toning ver 2.0 3x
and 1 more from a different creator

4 Likes

Looks like self-sabotage to me, dressed as a “moment of enlightenment”.

She understands that she manifests her own reality, but then sabotages herself by choosing to believe that “nothing in life is for free” and “good things can’t happen unless they come from the inside”.

By the very same logic, why should she eat physical food as tools to sustain her physical body, if everything can be manifested “from the inside”?

What she needs to realize next, is that there is no “internal and external” – in one’s personal reality bubble these are the same.
The tools she manifests (like Sapien fields) in her personal reality bubble are just a reflection of her inner readiness for these tools.

By thinking that she is giving away power to an external tool, she dis-acknowledges her own manifestation.

She also confuses vibration/frequency with energy amount.
Having a ton of energy does not equal being of high vibration. And vice versa.

:neutral_face:

By the way, isn’t that a Baphomet amulet right there at her neck?

3 Likes

Lol bro :sweat_smile:, we’re talking about the testimonial she left behind.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Official YouTube fields announcement