Reducing Facial Fat

Rn, I am using Face-lift/Facial Toning V2 + fat to stem cells targeted to face.
Will the second one help reduce facial fat? Bc it says, “fat to stem cells”, so, does it make your face leaner?
I’m very skinny (little fat on body overall), but my face is just embarrassingly fat. Will these two be good for targeting fat loss to my face, specifically?
Plz don’t suggest something like “fat burning advantage”. I’m planning to lean bulk in the future.

2 Likes

Yep. Fat to stem cells face uses fat from your face to heal the areas mentioned and even helps with hair growth. The facial symmetry and toning works really well. I found it took some time to notice. my jawline is getting really defined now. Hormones like test and dht help cut fat as well.

14 Likes

I found the " Facial Symmetry with muscle toning" thinned my face out quite a bit listening to it 3X a day. In fact it worked a little too well, I had to cut down to 1X a day. Now I listen to it 1X only, twice a week.

6 Likes

Too well? What do u mean

Facial symmetry and toning definitely works very well. Just don’t overuse it. I used for an hour yesterday and my facial muscles are still sore! :flushed:

2 Likes

Use muscle recovery.

3 Likes

Just as I wrote, it made my face too thin. So I cut down to once a day. Now I only play it twice a week 1X only.

Also if you’re planning to lean bulk, considering adding GW50516+irisin (from patreon) to your stack! It helps with fat loss and should affect your overall body fat %

1 Like

Is this field safe?

Sapienmed fields are made to be safe. Remember to follow any guidelines given by the creator = Use 2 - 3 times. I also suggest reading the description:

1 Like

I knowwwww. I just thought that some muscle fields are experimental like LGD 4033 so that the side effects are still there

It’s Cardarine track you are talking about. It’s has no androgen receptor activity. Real side effects would be if you effectively manage to utilize it to the extent of overexertion due to increased endurance. But that’s all of it.