The Symmetrical Body

This works using the slow movement of change in a body as it repairs and renews as per its normal functions, (not including the face, we have a specific one for that here Each side will match each other, its true symmetry, not the left matching the right or vice versa. Regardless, this is an ambitious endeavor to provide a means by which symmetry can be achieved. Some people may have a longer arm, or whatever body parts. This works towards that balancing change. Use as much as needed.

85 Likes

Ain’t no way boy, ain’t no way :scream::scream::scream:

14 Likes

Can this help a caved in chest (funnel chest)? @Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

This dude over here is about to terminate orthopedic surgery lol

29 Likes

Ummmm why am I being redirected to a YouTube video?? Not Gumroad??? :sob: :sob: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Ahhh thank you so so much!!!

20 Likes

wait if that means it tries to keep arms and legs the same this means its quite complacted.

what if its just a posture realated unsymmetrical difference?

I got a million quesntions lol

4 Likes

That’s the thing. For all Dream’s complainers they don’t realize all the ones that are sincerely life curing, essential, they are all for free.
Dream does more service to humanity than I believe many realize. & when you think about it
It’s overwhelming yet pretty humbling. it’s something to strive by.
This is just another typical example of his lol

42 Likes

Thank you Captain, much gratitude and respect for all the work you are doing to help people and change their lives to the best :pray::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand:

Love and gratitude Dream :ok_hand::+1::pray::clap:

9 Likes

Thank you, Dream! Would there be any noticeable difference in how the body looks if we don’t have any noticeable asymmetry?

7 Likes

I think with someone with leg length discrepancy for instance,
This will help.

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts lol

3 Likes

Wtf!!! No way!! :heart_eyes:

Yess!!

Finally getting symmetrical ribs man!! Thank you dream!! I’m so happy haha

15 Likes

OMG!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :clap: :mechanical_arm: :palms_up_together: :dancing_women:

Thank you Dream!

9 Likes

I’m wondering how deep this goes is this just for appearance or does it go deep into every organ, muscle, the brain etc. does it heal in a sort of flower of life kind of way?

6 Likes

Haha I clicked on it from Zen’s thread and I thought I clicked on the facial symmetry one instead!! Haha

I was so happy to see that video playing :smiley:

Annnd with that intro!!

On another note this field hurrrrts lol but only cuz it’s really strong… I feel it strongly all over my body but specially the parts where I feel they wanna have more attention!

And it seems overall more interconnected… Like… I felt it working on my skull lol… And my jaw but only a side effect of working on my back!

14 Likes

There’s a separate Facial Symmetry field

I’m so listening to this one for hours haha this is everything!

3 Likes

If its posture related, then no. (The blurb explains, too for reference)
People who are just like idk have a longer arm (his example vis blurb) than the other side
Or leg vs the other, like lld, leg length discrepency,
This will help
Which is awesome btw bc for those with lld, gait becomes difficult. Pelvic mis-alignment. Spine issues ie spondylothesis
And they have to wear a sneakers (or closed toe shoes) with a pad at the bottom that gets them to the same length as the other side.
This is really nice because once your alignment is off, so many other problems follow suit. And
the problem isn’t really solved other than combating it with PT, the above, pain relief, etc;
And if you are an adult, no longer able to get pediatric surgery, i mean you just learn to live with it.
Or some cant afford for pediatric surgery. Its hundred of thousands of dollars

Sooo
This will remedy it. Give it time.

If anyone has kids here, i highly highly recommend! Please please please. This can be life altering for them, please :)
… or the other choice is an epiphisodesis, which I’m sure you are not thrilled about lol

5 Likes

not really,
weird little things,
like a similar mole on both side lol

23 Likes

Thanks! :pray:t3:

2 Likes