would it help with abs asymetry

2 Likes

bones muscle, skin.

organs are not meant to be symmetrical

46 Likes

Ty!
How long till on patreon?

this week
I think all the sapien ones would be up this week.

38 Likes

It doesnt usually happen, just sometimes it may.

I have noticed personally, but thatā€™s after quite a long time,
it focuses on the bigger problems firstly.

27 Likes

This one has a nice calming water running sound and gentle music.
I wonder if this is the results of what people voted in the recent poll thread? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Captain_Nemo :clap:t4::clap:t4: Thanks

1 Like

My ribs feel like the day after having done rib expansion exercises even though I havenā€™t done any in days lol

I more specifically feel it on the ribs on my right side, thatā€™s the side of my ribs that look atrophied or something haha

One of these past days (maybe yesterday?) I was posing and thinking to myself ā€œdamn, i only look good in twisting poses or side poses but not straight on poses where my asymmetries are put on displayā€

And now this field dropped, and Iā€™m just so damn happy haha Soon, ill be able to rock every pose!

The down side to twisting poses in bodybuilding is that they only look good from one angle and look awkward in others, so itā€™s always good to be able to hit poses straight on so that no matter where the judges are seated in the audience you still look good

19 Likes

Aha Iā€™m so excited.
Thanks Mr. Nemo, C.
It hurts, especially in the neck and shoulder side! :exploding_head:

Thanks for this field. I remember, there might be more than hundreds of requests on YouTube for a field like that!

6 Likes

Thank you !!

Bodybuilding essentials 2.0 :muscle:

8 Likes

Maybe myofascial release and smear will double the effect with this one

1 Like

last night after looping for like an hour, I got up to take a walk and as soon as I stepped on the ground I was shocked!

ohh so thatā€™s how two foot feeling the ground feels like :D

My shoulders too, they feel like they stand outā€¦ And straighter in their posture!

There is an adjustment that happens to all parts even the ones that arenā€™t obviously asymmetrical or anything, then also feels like it has those ā€˜trainerā€™ aspects in posture alignment fields where the field trains you to stand tall in your new posture!

I noticed I was quick to remember to carry my body in its new ā€˜shapeā€™! ā€“ instead of acting out of habit and carrying it in the ways that suited the older shapes.

And my jaw actually hurt lol so all the back/shoulder/neck work has an effect on what is connected to it in your face,

This more like an anatomical link,

But a sweetly painful effect I love anyway :smiley:

23 Likes

Yes!! I paired with Myofascial release halfway through the second hour lol. It was just the relief my body needed, but also creating more flexibility for change! (and more popping sounds lol)

10 Likes

Thank you for this gem, Captain! :pray: :pray: :pray:

8 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::+1:

4 Likes

I bursted out laughing when I noticed how symetrical my haircut has become :joy::star_struck:

25 Likes

Gratitude for this one Captain! What a beauty

6 Likes

I have a tattoo on my right shoulder. Will this field duplicate it to my left shoulder? Lol

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Is this a smart field, as in, could you direct it on what to focus on if you have specific concerns? Thank you!