New release- Collagen Booster Ver 2.0(enhanced)

18 Likes

He said this one becomes permanent over time…and it strengthens your joints, bones and cartilage too, while making your skin brand new at the same time…

11 Likes

That’s great! Dream has really been creating some amazing fields lately. :smile:

7 Likes

I was thinking of the same thing…and he’s doing this still, after they demonetized his channel. Like, shit, he still going to keep pushing nonetheless and work even harder…he’s amazing bro…once we get off this I will buy like 3 more tags…

8 Likes

He really is amazing. It’s an inspiration. It was touching to see the fundraiser for Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières that the Sapien team started on the channel just after it was demonetised too.

9 Likes

Oh, that’s why it said fundraiser at the bottom…Thanks for letting me know, I didn’t know this…

4 Likes

This doesn’t replace Skin Regeneration as that is programmed to produce increased amounts of epidermal growth factor whilst Collagen Booster Ver 2.0 affects collagen. Some of the effects from both fields may overlap, though.

6 Likes

Can this help with hair growth on men like with problem of balding?

1 Like

Hi @Feriaridham, welcome to the forum!

Yes, I think this can help with hair growth and balding in the same way that collagen does. There is also a Hair Growth and Recovery field which will help.

1 Like

Listening it but can’t see any visible results TBH… But will I’m listening it daily overnight so that it can atleast save my hair follicles .i hope this collagen one will boost up my hair growth as losing hairs in early 20s is like life getting fucked up.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, man. I hope the collagen field helps. Anti Aging (from Patreon) and Advanced Healing (audio from Gumroad or dog tag item from Teespring) may help as well.

1 Like

Sapien said advanced healing won’t help with hairfall issue i asked him though email… i have tried ones from quadible and others as well but experienced more hairfall… Don’t know what’s wrong with my body

2 Likes

I see, I’m sorry to hear that. Hair falling is sometimes a result of stresses on your body as well. Perhaps the Anti Aging one might help, as it would return your cells and hormones to a younger state.

2 Likes

I’ll try it… thank you for your help btw… Really appreciate it…

1 Like

No worries, glad to be of help! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Will this increase collagen in Eyes too?

Toxins and too much acid forming foods are the cause! switch to Alkaline diet and detox

1 Like

Like which ones? Can you explain further? Thanks x

Quadible’s Alkaline one and sapien’s detox audios may help?

Ofcource but if your diet is bad it will slow everything down! First you need to repair your kidney and adrenal. And start your alkaline and detoxification journey

2 Likes