Audios to heal ankle sprain

I sprained my ankle recently and have went to the doctor, but i wanna heal the sprain quickly. I was thinking of using joint regeneration. Any suggestions? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, @carr!
Purple Tara Welcome

I found a post with some things that might help you. This person had sprained a foot.

Cold laser therapy x3
Plasma protocol 1 (replaced by Plasma Flaunt)
cosmo volt x2
Scars & stem cells x2
Muscle recovery v2 x2
Alternated this with advanced healing and the volt version of advanced healing.

Plus this for first aid: Emergency right foot sprain - #4 by SilverZuzu

Hello, welcome to the forum.

I recommend the following:

Myofascial Release and Anointing

New release: Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal

New release- Collagen Booster Ver 2.0(enhanced)

joint regeneration is great. I always use Hyperbaric Compressor and Hydrogen Accumulation for injuries. Max Heal is my loop all night field.

Don’t forget these, though.

Coming from an ex athlete

1. Don’t put your ankle in ice, instead soak it in hot water with epsom salt.
  2. Do physical grounding or automated grounding or the tree experience
  3. Far infrared
  4. Stem cells with scar tissue removal
  5. Platelet rich plasma bath
  6. Vitamin D & C
  7. Collagen related field
  8. Dont be on complete bedrest, move as much as you can comfortably, without pain. This is too help with blood circulation & in addition you can add blood circulation audios
  9. Start mobility exercises as soon as you can & as much as you can. And practice barefoot walking. Start small, maybe 5-10 minutes.
  10. Hydration
  11. Pranayam/breathwork or the prana field ( can’t remember the name ) , or the oxygen field ( i think hyperbolic chamber something was its name? )

Do whatever pain free ankle movement or walk, this will be super essential from day 1, as it will accelerate healing and prevent future ankle injuries, especially barefoot walking. Just make sure to point your second toe straight while walking barefoot. Movement is the best medicine

3 Likes

Automated calf and feet should not be played in case of a fresh injury imo.

2 Likes

I suppose. I know someone how had a terrible ankle injury and surgery and felt great relief, but injuries can be unique. So the OP should be cautious.

1 Like

Thank you @Rosechalice @Zen @Replay @shubhamthakur7890 ! I’ll definitely add them to my stack!

1 Like