The Plasma Glass Skin

Congratulations Adventurer!! =)

You have unlocked a legendary item!

This is a unique combination of techniques to restore the face to a very young age but as naturally as possible, So you simply look younger but in a very natural way.

It induces collage production at youthful levels and works towards a permanent reset so that the results are permanent and undo only with normal aging.

It functions a bit like retinol, but with minimized skin sensitivity problems.

It is all built in a negentropic manner which helps allow for the reversion to youthfulness.

The production of ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is directly induced which has a host of benefits if properly absorbed, we bypass that problem and naturally induce its production, for fast and direct effects.

Finally, the production of the protein COL17A1 is induced, which can help slow down aging by allow only well functioning cells to grow, instead of the weaker damaged ones.

This can lead to long term permanent rejuvenated appearance.

So we tackle both the very fast and long term results, compounding your journey back in time.

This targets, the face, ears head and neck.

2 - 3 times a day is a fair time for optimal effects.

Of course being a legendary item, it is also protected a bit ;)

So black-market items may be ineffective.

98 Likes

Aha. I’m getting into vanity and this is released.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

20 Likes

Excellent! Thank you!:heart:

14 Likes

Wow. I’m 26, and get compliments of being 18ish looking. I rarely used any face audios from you guys, I can’t imagine what I’d look like with this.

11 Likes

The super cherry on the top :heart_eyes:

Korean skin any one? :sunglasses::relieved:

21 Likes

Wow. :joy::joy::joy: legendary item #2!

11 Likes

Maybe 2 mins after purchasing bicep audio no regrets tho.

20 Likes

Want!

13 Likes

I am speechless

This is going to be one heck of a ride to collect legendary items

17 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo! :heart_eyes:

This was the quickest purchase I’ve ever made. Time to start rolling back those wrinkles :older_adult:t2::baby:

22 Likes

My face is super heavily scarred to a point where it looks like it has burns, I actually might go ahead and get this because it’s got a regenerative effect

I also have been getting decent results from Plasma Protocol 3 and using a combo of Skin Ablation + Plasma Beach but this will definitely take it to the next level I hope. Having a scarred face has caused me so much pain throughout my life and I’m thankful there’s a real solution that isn’t invasive

39 Likes

I read the description and the thread. Does this firm/tighten the skin?

14 Likes

Just curious, does this field reverse deep scarring? @Captain_Nemo @SammyG?

Basically, reverse fully to the point of zero scarring like a child.

19 Likes

I just got it in hopes that it will!

My scars have been so deep that I’m willing to take any leap of faith to fix them.

22 Likes

Wow thank you for creating this @Captain_Nemo
This will definitely be on my future purchase list.
This can replace all the face, neck and eye audios correct? Does it include face symmetry?
Would this also bring a more innocent and natural look like I find with regain your innocence.

Thank you :pray::pray::pray:

8 Likes

Ah well…good luck with this guys

4 Likes

I was gonna get Saint Biceps next but I think I’ll go for this one first when I save the money up. Hopefully this legendary item isn’t time limited lol.

4 Likes

I hope this fixes those scars of yours dude. I got a few big scars of my own on my face that I’d like to fix so I kinda get where you’re coming from.

10 Likes

I’m going to buy this. This one is a must.

6 Likes

Captain
Does this fix drooping eyelids also?

2 Likes